Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

Magic @ Celtics

I'm expecting a full on 5 minute Vic blitz in the second half that will make up for it. Hope I'm right.

I'm not. Rondo is guarding him and Rondo is a good defensive player and faster than Dipo. If Dipo was playing off the ball than I'd be with ya on that.

Westbrook has always been pretty stacked, and he's much more explosive than Payton (perhaps the most explosive PG the game has ever seen along with Rose). There's very little comparison there other than they are both athletic.

I think the Rondo comparisons are highly fair, however, with perhaps Payton being a bit more explosive and having fewer off-court altercations.

Valid points.

I would add though that Westbrook explosiveness is also his down fall. How many injuries has Russell had from coming down off a dunk. There was the wrist, the knee, the wrist again, etc.

And I would give Elfrid some time, im sure he will show some of his new hops after a good off season.

I'm expecting a full on 5 minute Vic blitz in the second half that will make up for it. Hope I'm right.

He does this often (along with somehow making up for it). Honestly, I just think he's playing out of position. He knows it. Everybody knows it. The only person who doesn't know it is Vaughn. :chairshot: