Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

GAMETHREAD: Orlando Magic @ Utah Jazz

Shocking and very pleasing. 1 win without our borderline all star center..

our play has been much improved.

If we can slow down Rudy Gay tomorrow night we could come away 3 and 2.

No Cousins apparently so i'd like to think we could and should win.

Lets hope so...

Don't sleep on STAUSKAS!

Stauskas?

Stauskas!

• Upvote 1

Shocking. And in two weeks we play a bunch of bad teams.

We sit just slightly out of the 8 (2 games back). I could see us enter the new year hovering around the 6-8 spot if we are healthy. I am not overly concerned at not making the finals this year though, I just am enjoying seeing the development of our current core group.

I didn't get to watch the game, but it's weird that the thing that stood out most to me on the stat sheet is how in the hell did Ben Gordon score 12 points without even attempting a three.

I didn't get to watch the game, but it's weird that the thing that stood out most to me on the stat sheet is how in the hell did Ben Gordon score 12 points without even attempting a three.

He actually hit some big shots.

Kyle O'Quinn is averaging 20.6/10.6 with 2.9 blks per 36 on 60.6 percent TS. Dude's gonna get paid this summer.

Via Twiiter

And not by us. Someone is going to throw stupid dollars fifty at him, much above his true value and it will best be reflected with us signing Vucevic for cheap.

Tobes is rapidly becoming one of my favorite players to wear the pinstripes. His aggressiveness, his ability to score on any way he possibly can, the high percentage shots he takes.... but more then anything his willingness to learn. Beginning of the season he was forcing to much, trying to do everything. Last night, he sat back for most of the game, let other guys take the spotlight, but the second Utah started making the run in the 4th, he put the team right on his back and took over. Love it. He keeps this pace up all year, I want him resigned.