Sign in to follow this  
Stu Bronsilino

Magic @ warriors pt 2

Don't think this loss hurt @OrlandoMagic ? After game, Tobias stared ahead, KO shook head in disgust and Elfrid Payton had tears in eyes.2:43 AM - 3 Dec 2014

This is from John Denton.

People once thought JJ Hickson was an all star due to his hustle LeBron saying so.

I am just as inspired about Kyle's play as I am uninspired with Frye's play. Frye's biggest asset to this team was supposed to be his 3 point shooting. In the 19 games that he has played, he is averaging 32 minutes per and making 1.9 shots from behind the arc. This along with a little over 8 points per, a little over 5 rebounds per, and non existent defense. In the 4 games since Kyle has returned, he has averaged a little over 16 minutes per, 6.5 rebounds, 10.3 points, 1 block, and decent defense with lots of hustle. I'm not exactly sold on Kyle being a starter, but he is certainly capable of more production than Frye is.

Hmm.....haven't seen a tweet yet from any of the players. They must have been pretty upset.

Hmm.....haven't seen a tweet yet from any of the players. They must have been pretty upset.

If I was Vaughn, I'd start Vuc (if he's good to go), KOQ, Harris, Vic, and Elfrid and let them hit them hard and early.

In the losing locker room afterward, Harris sat at his dressing stall staring blankly straight ahead. O’Quinn repeatedly shook his head, still in disbelief with what had just happened. And rookie Elfrid Payton – who missed a layup with 8.9 seconds to play to set up Curry’s heroics – had red, tear-filled eyes following the loss.

Via John Denton

In the losing locker room afterward, Harris sat at his dressing stall staring blankly straight ahead. O’Quinn repeatedly shook his head, still in disbelief with what had just happened. And rookie Elfrid Payton – who missed a layup with 8.9 seconds to play to set up Curry’s heroics – had red, tear-filled eyes following the loss.

Via John Denton

I love the passion. Go Pups!!!