Sign in to follow this  
Catalina Maria

Are we better without Victor Oladipo?

The vs. Philly game is really disappointing. We had this game. When JV put the OLD STARTING LINEUP together, the sixers started catching up and we lost an 11 point lead!!!!! That lineup is flawed!

Can someone do the analytics? I really think this team has regressed since either Dipo came back or we lost AG to injury. It's not the same when we started the season. Or the team is just regressing and not improving. Really disappointing.

The vs. Philly game is really disappointing. We had this game. When JV put the OLD STARTING LINEUP together, the sixers started catching up and we lost an 11 point lead!!!!! That lineup is flawed!

Can someone do the analytics? I really think this team has regressed since either Dipo came back or we lost AG to injury. It's not the same when we started the season. Or the team is just regressing and not improving. Really disappointing.

It would not matter if someone did put forward some analytics, you would still ignore them and choose to support any argument in a illogical manner.

It would not matter if someone did put forward some analytics, you would still ignore them and choose to support any argument in a illogical manner.

Optimus Prime just proved in another link that the original starting five is one of our worst lineups. See the Philly game thread. I wasn't that far off with my observation. We could have won the game tonight if not for that lineup ruining the 3rd quarter for us.

Dipo is not our best longterm option at PG but I will accept it if it makes sense and we are winning games.

Optimus Prime just proved in another link that the original starting five is one of our worst lineups. See the Philly game thread. I wasn't that far off with my observation. We could have won the game tonight if not for that lineup ruining the 3rd quarter for us.

Dipo is not our best longterm option at PG but I will accept it if it makes sense and we are winning games.

My comment towards you stay valid. You have easily overtaken any other poster to be come the most annoying on this board. Some..... actually, a great deal of board members consider you a troll. Continue to toot your own horn (In the most illusory of states). Guess what? you are no more insightful than any on this board, if anything you are down in the lower percentile. You continue to argue that Oladipo is not the best long term option at point guard, and guess what? None of us are arguing the opposite, we are just hugely more logical than you and do not require to make pointless threads (for attention, as you already mentioned when trying to justify the name of this thread) when this topic has already been discussed and completed in many other threads.

You will not be receiving another reply from me on this as I have better things to do than waste any more of my time. Now enjoy manipulating your understanding of what I wrote to get what ever outcome you wish to absorb from this comment. Peace.

My comment towards you stay valid. You have easily overtaken any other poster to be come the most annoying on this board. Some..... actually, a great deal of board members consider you a troll. Continue to toot your own horn (In the most illusory of states). Guess what? you are no more insightful than any on this board, if anything you are down in the lower percentile. You continue to argue that Oladipo is not the best long term option at point guard, and guess what? None of us are arguing the opposite, we are just hugely more logical than you and do not require to make pointless threads (for attention, as you already mentioned when trying to justify the name of this thread) when this topic has already been discussed and completed in many other threads.

You will not be receiving another reply from me on this as I have better things to do than waste any more of my time. Now enjoy manipulating your understanding of what I wrote to get what ever outcome you wish to absorb from this comment. Peace.

I rest my case! Thank you for agreeing and making it even more OBVIOUS to the Orlando Magic that the truth we as fans have been saying is indeed correct. And, hence, the starting lineup change from last night! Insightful or not, I take pleasure in believing that I made a difference. Yes!!!! The recent threads I have created on this board are SOLELY responsible for the Magic making some changes last night! And though we lost, I do not worry!!! I worry not because things are going to get better and better!

Yes -- Magic fans -- let us rally to the death! Black and blue to the end!!!!!!! Yeah!!!! Yeah!!!!!

I rest my case! Thank you for agreeing and making it even more OBVIOUS to the Orlando Magic that the truth we as fans have been saying is indeed correct. And, hence, the starting lineup change from last night! Insightful or not, I take pleasure in believing that I made a difference. Yes!!!! The recent threads I have created on this board are SOLELY responsible for the Magic making some changes last night! And though we lost, I do not worry!!! I worry not because things are going to get better and better!

Yes -- Magic fans -- let us rally to the death! Black and blue to the end!!!!!!! Yeah!!!! Yeah!!!!!

244qhs4.gif

• Upvote 3

Nope

If Redick was converted to a PG back in the day, this discussion would be dead. Redick as PG would have taken us to the promise land! We'd have 2 if not 3 rings by now. Dream lineup:

Redick -- Bogans -- D12 -- Darko -- Hedo ---- BOOM ---- championship.

Imagine if Fran was there too. 6th man aka Ginobili right there.

• Downvote 1