Sign in to follow this  
ILoveOrlandoMagic

Gamethread: Orlando Magic @ New York Knicks

Only caught the very end of the game, but was glad to see JV put in AG and EP for the final defensive possession.

Fournier looked like he had a MONSTER game. 14 FT suggests he was very aggressive, too. Was he playing like Manu out there? Henny is a major genius.

How was everything else>

Good going Magic. The Knicks have knack of making terrible shots attempts to win games. Doesn't get them far. Great win.

Vucevic continues to show why he's the guy. Harris actually had a great spurt in the game tonight. Fournier played way above average and at this pace might turn into a 20 ppg scorer. Where'd ya find this Henny?

The Ridnour lineup at the end of the game finally payed off.

Wish I saw Moe instead of Nicholson but I guess that Stoudemire is so terrible that Nicholson should be able to guard him.

Payton really has to find a way to at least put some points up. If he can't finish, hit foul shots or shoot jumpers then regardless of how good his passing is he's a liability on offense. Until he can find some scoring then I understand the move to have Ridnour finish games.

Interesting stat about Fournier:

This is his 4th 20+ point game this season. Previously, he only had 5 in his career.

We've played only 9 games.

What a stud.

Eventually we're going to move past sample size and this might be who he is.

Payton really has to find a way to at least put some points up. If he can't finish, hit foul shots or shoot jumpers then regardless of how good his passing is he's a liability on offense. Until he can find some scoring then I understand the move to have Ridnour finish games.

Yup.