Skywise316

Unofficial TBN Fantasy B-Ball League: Two great replacement owners needed!

It's that time once again, a new season of Magic Basketball, and with that comes another season of fantasy basketball. We're going into the 5th year of a keeper league featuring TBN forum members and/or member friends. So if you have any interest in fantasy basketball, this is the league for you. It's a 12 team keeper league and we're keeping three players from last year's team, going forward into this next year. So keep that in mind.

Have fun. Behave. Trash talking is allowed but in forementioned fun, gotta respect each other. Gotta keep your lineups set (other than injured players for a short time), whether you're the best team in the league or the worst. Do NOT join this league unless you are literally willing to stick it out all year long as the worst team in the league. Those are the two huge things. No "nasty" fights or arguing where things get personal, and make sure your lineup is consistently managed. Please. Those two things are done, and we have a lot of fun. That's what fantasy sports are about!

Also, very important, our Draft Date is currently slated for Sunday morning, October 26th at 10 am EST. It'll be Sunday night for one of our league members, hence the odd-for-Florida time.

---

Team 1 has the 6th pick in the Draft and features such possible keepers as Victor Oladipo, Nik Vucevic, Jrue Holiday, Ricky Rubio, Klay Thompson, and Paul Millsap (also Jimmy Butler, who's been killing it this preseason).

The page for the team, called Rose Before Hoes, can be found here: http://games.espn.go.com/fba/clubhouse?leagueId=48216&teamId=8&seasonId=2015

---

EDIT: Team 2 IS FILLED! Team One is still open!

---

The main link for the TBN fantasy b-ball league can be found here: http://games.espn.go.com/fba/leagueoffice?leagueId=48216&seasonId=2015

Our League custom rules can be found here: http://games.espn.go.com/fba/tools/viewmessage?leagueId=48216&topicId=0&messageId=3&typeId=0

First come first serve, pending my (usually easy) approval, of course. The team name, colors, and/or avatar can be changed upon arrival in the "team settings" section of your team page.

To sign up, have your first and last name, TBN username (if unavailable), and a valid email address you can check. Then leave them either in this thread, by PMing me here on the forum, OR at my email address, Skywise@hot-shot.com . I will then use your info and send you the invite to the email address you give me. Please accept the invite QUICKLY. If you can't seem to find it, check your spam folder.

Thanks, take it easy, and GO MAGIC~!

The draft date is sort of written in pencil and not pen, but our issue is we have a league member that is 12 hours ahead of us, and we're trying to make sure everyone can make a certain time of day etc.

That being said, getting the league full > sticking to a certain draft day/time.

The draft date is sort of written in pencil and not pen, but our issue is we have a league member that is 12 hours ahead of us, and we're trying to make sure everyone can make a certain time of day etc.

That being said, getting the league full > sticking to a certain draft day/time.

Yea, the problem is I'd probably be more hassle with scheduling, I'm 5 hours ahead of you (assuming Eastern time) which means a week day night would be pretty difficult and I'm unavailable all next weekend which is the only weekend before the season starts.

Now we have two members that are 12 hours ahead, I hope this does not affect the chance of getting some good new guys to cover those two teams.

I am sure CTMagic will be a great addition to the league, even if you/he has to autodraft. I would still prefer getting him into the league over some randoms.

I don't mind someone auto-drafting as long as the person doing it doesn't mind himself (or herself).

Yeah, we've never had randoms in the league, something I'm proud of.

EDIT: Team Two is filled! ..finally..

"Rose Before Hoes" is still up for grabs, though.

Let me know if you can't get anybody to take over the last one. I'll have to auto draft but I'll be active the rest of the time.*

EDIT: *with the potential exception of university exam periods.

Alright CT, the way this has been going for me this month I'd love to have you on. Only 6 days left til' draft, and have to choose keepers quickly.

Besides, it would give me time to actually get another leagues going for myself on the side! (not to mention actually prepare for this one)

So if you could go ahead and leave me your first+last name/email I'll send you the invite ASAP.

Alright CT, the way this has been going for me this month I'd love to have you on. Only 6 days left til' draft, and have to choose keepers quickly.

Besides, it would give me time to actually get another leagues going for myself on the side! (not to mention actually prepare for this one)

So if you could go ahead and leave me your first+last name/email I'll send you the invite ASAP.

Sent a PM