Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Official 2014-2015 Strapped-In Season Thread

I know the team has had injuries but JV has to get a rotation and stick to it. Just tell BG and Slick Willie sorry but you are too inconsistent go hang on the bench and mentor the young guys.

I do not mind either getting spot minutes. But I do not want them in the game with each other, Ridinour, Harkless and Frye.

I do not mind either getting spot minutes. But I do not want them in the game with each other, Ridinour, Harkless and Frye.

We need to do a better job blending starters and bench guys. There should never be a planned rotation where both Fournier and Harris are out at the same time. We need that offensive threat.

We need to do a better job blending starters and bench guys. There should never be a planned rotation where both Fournier and Harris are out at the same time. We need that offensive threat.

Completely agree. I had to turn the game off today in the 3rd because I just had enough of JV. Instead of taking all the starters off nearly at once, he could have made a sub midway through the quarter (or even earlier), add a couple of the bench guys with a few of the starters.

This will probably be one of the longest posts ive made in a long time. I want to see if anyone else felt the way i did last night at the game. While i was sitting in my (excellent) seats, with my pal i was complaining that it looked like 4 iso players and frye. I was saying this especially from the third to the 4th quarters.

I was especially stoked when i open OPP and the title of the article is "Selfish" Orlando fails against Golden State. I thought wow someone else is seeing what i was seeing, and come to find out its one of the players. Now granted i lumped Evan, Vic, Tobias, BG, WG, as our "selfish" players last night. I dont know if ive ever seen a team block that many shots in a game. It only says 6 BS in the Box, but i counted about 13 so some of them they called a "foul" on the player and some they must not have recorded. It was very upsetting..

Our team only really started playing well when the rotation in the 4th was Payton, O'Quinn, and Harkless - I couldn't believe they put BG and Willie in with that lineup. It should have been frye and Fournier or even Vuc.

Is anyone else feeling this???

Tobias and Evan are pretty selfish players but they can make shots and the team is in dire need of offense from the perimeter. Victor being selfish is awful because he's a terrible offensive player. Long twos off-the-dribble without a single pass and those wild drives to the rim resulting in hard bricks off the backboard are especially painful.

• Upvote 2

This will probably be one of the longest posts ive made in a long time. I want to see if anyone else felt the way i did last night at the game. While i was sitting in my (excellent) seats, with my pal i was complaining that it looked like 4 iso players and frye. I was saying this especially from the third to the 4th quarters.

I was especially stoked when i open OPP and the title of the article is "Selfish" Orlando fails against Golden State. I thought wow someone else is seeing what i was seeing, and come to find out its one of the players. Now granted i lumped Evan, Vic, Tobias, BG, WG, as our "selfish" players last night. I dont know if ive ever seen a team block that many shots in a game. It only says 6 BS in the Box, but i counted about 13 so some of them they called a "foul" on the player and some they must not have recorded. It was very upsetting..

Our team only really started playing well when the rotation in the 4th was Payton, O'Quinn, and Harkless - I couldn't believe they put BG and Willie in with that lineup. It should have been frye and Fournier or even Vuc.

Is anyone else feeling this???

Tobias and Fournier get a pass because they can actually score. Fournier is very good at driving to the basket and Harris is our most versatile offensive player.

Oladipo is trying to shake off the rust by playing superhero ball and that rarely works. It's not entirely his fault because if he was used as a Shooting Guard instead of a Point Guard, he'd have less opportunities to do so.

There are a ton of issues but for some reason I'm still optimistic because we've won some games we weren't supposed to, even if (imo) we're playing worse basketball than last year's. There's a lot of room to grow and the rest of the East is also bad

Tobias and Fournier get a pass because they can actually score. Fournier is very good at driving to the basket and Harris is our most versatile offensive player.

Oladipo is trying to shake off the rust by playing superhero ball and that rarely works. It's not entirely his fault because if he was used as a Shooting Guard instead of a Point Guard, he'd have less opportunities to do so.

There are a ton of issues but for some reason I'm still optimistic because we've won some games we weren't supposed to, even if (imo) we're playing worse basketball than last year's. There's a lot of room to grow and the rest of the East is also bad

Without factoring in injuries, we have more talent than last year. with more talent, you can win games you're not suppose to this way.

Tobias and Evan are pretty selfish players but they can make shots and the team is in dire need of offense from the perimeter. Victor being selfish is awful because he's a terrible offensive player. Long twos off-the-dribble without a single pass and those wild drives to the rim resulting in hard bricks off the backboard are especially painful.

harris, vuch, and fournier are our best scorers so they need to make plays and take shots. They give us the best chance to put the ball in the hoop. Now, if they were shooting below 45% fgs. I would say otherwise. i dont think you want dedmon taking more shots than necessary. Some players finish better at the bucket than others. I assure you.

These three players roles are to score. I would also give them the THE GREEN LIGHT. I also dont think these player have been gunning. BG has been gunning but not many other players on the team.

harris, vuch, and fournier are our best scorers so they need to make plays and take shots. They give us the best chance to put the ball in the hoop. Now, if they were shooting below 45% fgs. I would say otherwise. i dont think you want dedmon taking more shots than necessary. Some players finish better at the bucket than others. I assure you.

These three players roles are to score. I would also give them the THE GREEN LIGHT. I also dont think these player have been gunning. BG has been gunning but not many other players on the team.

Agree about Harris. I am really getting tired of hearing about Tobias being a selfish player. Admittedly, when the season started, he was taking I'll advised shots, and it was ugly. I believe that he was upset that management did not meet his contract request, and he was trying too hard to prove his worth. In the last 10 games that he has played in he is shooting over 52% FG, averaging over 20 PPG and almost 9 RBs. He is also only turning the ball over once a game. If he's selfish, we need more selfish players like him.

I dont care if Tobias and Evan are "Selfish" Provided they are the only ones, but we cant have four players who think they are ISO Kobe, and still play the game.

Today the Lakers beat the top team in the East. I hate the lakers, but, we need them as far away from the top 5 pick in the coming draft. Standings currently sit at:

76ers 0-16

Pistons 3-14

Hornets 4-14

Knicks 4-14

Lakers 4-13

T'wolves 4-11

Celtics 4-10

Thunder 5-12

Jazz 5-12

I just can't see them not finishing in the bottom 5.

Today the Lakers beat the top team in the East. I hate the lakers, but, we need them as far away from the top 5 pick in the coming draft. Standings currently sit at:

76ers 0-16

Pistons 3-14

Hornets 4-14

Knicks 4-14

Lakers 4-13

T'wolves 4-11

Celtics 4-10

Thunder 5-12

Jazz 5-12

I just can't see them not finishing in the bottom 5.

Twolves are falling right now. I see the Jazz down there as well. Knicks, Hornets, and Pistons are all gambles. We can always pray some late lotto team jumps into the top three. It'd be funny if the Magic or Suns ended up jumping into the top three and kick the Lakers out.