Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Official 2014-2015 Strapped-In Season Thread

The bigger thing is his rate of improvement. I'm still shocked at how different a player he is from the beginning of the season

I bet he hits top 5 in assists per game next season.

Yeah its incredible. That's what makes me a believer in this guys star potential. He has all the tools to be an all-star PG in this league, plus he has that unique hair and look that helps him stick out from the pack. That sounds silly but when fans vote every year on all stars, these things propel a great player to a star because they get them noticed on the national landscape.

At this point I am watching Magic games mainly just to see him. In my opinion we are witnessing the next Magic star develop.

“I just think it started with their point guard – the guy with the crazy hair,” Howard said. “He’s the one that started everything. He was all over us on the defensive end. On the offensive end, he pushed the pace and just made things happen. We couldn’t stop them from pushing the ball down the floor, and every time they did that they got easy buckets.” - Dwight Howard

Imagine if elfrid can develop a three point shot

Doesn't even need that. Just needs a mid range jumper. If he could hit that mid-range jumper off his crossover dribble he would be deadly.

Im reading this thread title and im thinking.... Strapped-In alright... like a straight jacket in a padded room with no windows. This is what our season has been.

But there is hope, being that the season's end is coming up, ending our misery of hoping for a winning team.

And with that we should get served a nice glass of screw you when the draft lottery comes up. This will be another sad moment of hope that end as quickly as JVG with us likely getting #3 or so. I mean sure we will have plenty of ping pong balls, but the truth is we dont have any real ones. We might as well send a manatee to represent us.

Sigh... hope for better times next year.

Im reading this thread title and im thinking.... Strapped-In alright... like a straight jacket in a padded room with no windows. This is what our season has been.

But there is hope, being that the season's end is coming up, ending our misery of hoping for a winning team.

And with that we should get served a nice glass of screw you when the draft lottery comes up. This will be another sad moment of hope that end as quickly as JVG with us likely getting #3 or so. I mean sure we will have plenty of ping pong balls, but the truth is we dont have any real ones. We might as well send a manatee to represent us.

Sigh... hope for better times next year.

Do you need the 1-800 number to a suicide prevention line? Good grief...

Doesn't even need that. Just needs a mid range jumper. If he could hit that mid-range jumper off his crossover dribble he would be deadly.

Ehh. Of the elite lead guards in the NBA you can count on one hand how many can't shoot the three.

Actually, you don't need any hands

Ehh. Of the elite lead guards in the NBA you can count on one hand how many can't shoot the three.

Actually, you don't need any hands

That's because Payton is a dying breed at the PG position. Most are score first, pass second king of guys. I'm with you that if Payton became a good 3 point shooter he would be unstoppable, but I don't think that will ever be the case and I don't think it will have to be for him to be a top 10 PG in this league.

Elfrid needs to develop a consistent mid range for starters. Then he can move out from there. His shot confidence needs some love, im sure this will come this off season.

Elfrid is solid, like Victor and Vuc is.

Everyone else..... well...

Elfrid needs to develop a consistent mid range for starters. Then he can move out from there. His shot confidence needs some love, im sure this will come this off season.

Elfrid is solid, like Victor and Vuc is.

Everyone else..... well...

That's what I said to start with. I would be happy with a good mid-range.

Michael Jordan was a godawful 3pt shooter. I guess he wasn't elite.

Eh, I think he makes a good point. Defensive schemes have changed enough that you need respectable shooters at 4 positions for spacing. Jordan doesn't have much to do with contemporary nba strategy. Most of our roster wasn't old enough to watch him on the bulls.