Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Official 2014-2015 Strapped-In Season Thread

1) the idea of jammer being traded to another non-contender makes me upset for jameer. Really upset. He deserves to be on a winner and signed there for that purpose.

2) the idea of jameer being on the celtics makes me want to throw up.

All around, this trade sucks big time.

Poor jameer. Maybe they'll cut him

Is his contract guarunteed? I would trade a second round pick for him if not. Ugh. I just want to save jameer. Do SOMETHING.

Boston will send Rajon Rondo and Dwight Powell to Dallas for Brandan Wright, Jae Crowder, Jamar Nelson, 2015 first-round and future second.

this highly increases our playoff chances by defalt

Boston will send Rajon Rondo and Dwight Powell to Dallas for Brandan Wright, Jae Crowder, Jamar Nelson, 2015 first-round and future second.

dallas did not give up much

lol

dallas did not give up much

I guess because a contract extension wasn't in play, teams were only willing to give up so much. A good young prospect and a late 1st round pick.

Still, that's NOTHING for what is considered to be an All-Star point guard. Makes the Dwight deal (at the time) look like a heist (and in reality it was).

The west just keeps getting better.

I keep looking at the East Conference Standings and keep thinking how in the hell are the top two teams in any conference ones that feature Demar Derozen & Kyle Lowry and John Wall and Marcin Gortat as their two best players?

And it really hits me just how bad this conference has become.

I keep looking at the East Conference Standings and keep thinking how in the hell are the top two teams in any conference ones that feature Demar Derozen & Kyle Lowry and John Wall and Marcin Gortat as their two best players?

And it really hits me just how bad this conference has become.

I have a small issue with this statement. Gortat is definitely not Washington's second best player.

I have a small issue with this statement. Gortat is definitely not Washington's second best player.

Eh... I went back and forth between him, Beal and Nene. I chose Him due to his overall stats compared to the other two. But in reality it's a tossup IMO, and only highlights my point. This is the second best team in the east how?