Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Official 2014-2015 Strapped-In Season Thread

I was talking more about building style than actual results.

Yeah..I went off topic.

Well in terms of build style, I'd pass on the Pacers and Houston style. I'd do the OKC style. I just hope the results don't turn out in those variations I mentioned.

Yeah..I went off topic.

Well in terms of build style, I'd pass on the Pacers and Houston style. I'd do the OKC style. I just hope the results don't turn out in those variations I mentioned.

The okc style is the most difficult. "Draft three of the top 10 offensive players and one top 5 defensive guy"

This team has talent yet lacks consistency. I suppose that's typical with younger players.

Especially in a grueling back-to-back without our most established player. They'll take their lumps, but I like the form they're starting to take.

Ahhh the obligatory "(insert Gator player who is available here) should have been signed by the Magic" post.

i agree to an extent (though i am partial, see screenname). give him a run on the D league team

btw did anybody hear about the moe harkless thing? apparently he stole a strippers phone in san fran on sunday. cant imagine this will help him earn pt, may even be the beginning of the end for him in orlando, which is sad because he was the only player I had a catch phrase for

Get you some Moe!

btw did anybody hear about the moe harkless thing? apparently he stole a strippers phone in san fran on sunday. cant imagine this will help him earn pt, may even be the beginning of the end for him in orlando, which is sad because he was the only player I had a catch phrase for

Get you some Moe!

It was a false report. No one from the police had contacted him.