Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Official 2014-2015 Strapped-In Season Thread

Well Oladipo didn't play in any of the preseason games so it's not like much has changed. A lot of people in this forum sounded excited about what they were seeing on the court the past couple of weeks without him. I haven't been too excited but that's what makes for discussion; we don't all have the same point of view.

Anyhow regular season is right around the corner, so very soon we can see how all this translates when it matters.

I mean don't get me wrong here the team is exciting to watch right now but I know what I'm getting out of the players on court. I just want to see our full team together producing to actually see where we're headed for the future. These injuries have halted these aspirations of mine of watching our team's defense at full strength.

I mean don't get me wrong here the team is exciting to watch right now but I know what I'm getting out of the players on court. I just want to see our full team together producing to actually see where we're headed for the future. These injuries have halted these aspirations of mine of watching our team's defense at full strength.

OK, that's fair enough. Oladipo has shown he's very solid on defense. Hopefully he won't be out more than a few weeks.

Well Oladipo didn't play in any of the preseason games so it's not like much has changed. A lot of people in this forum sounded excited about what they were seeing on the court the past couple of weeks without him. I haven't been too excited but that's what makes for discussion; we don't all have the same point of view.

Anyhow regular season is right around the corner, so very soon we can see how all this translates when it matters.

Yeah, we're gonna be *real* excited after waiting 2 long years (after years of contention mind you, we've waited longer than that before) just to get that little bit of excitement we had going crushed once again.

What do you expect?

OK, that's fair enough. Oladipo has shown he's very solid on defense. Hopefully he won't be out more than a few weeks.

vic is out for 1 month

vic is out for 1 month

Is anyone else annoyed that the team keeps treating injuries with secrecy? It's not like there's some strategic help this offers. I've seen this one month figure, but this O-Sent article claims the team won't give a timeline and won't even say exactly what bone he broke. Is there a reason to keep these things a state secret? It's only the little diehard fan base that's interested anyway.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orlando-magic/os-orlando-magic-news-1026-20141025-story.html

Also, really hope we try to bring back guys from injury with some urgency this year. You know, like these games have some importance. I didn't mind it during the tank-o-palooza, but let's at least try to do everything we can to win this year....

(Still, excited for the new season)

Victor posted a pic of his face on facebook. He looks like a boxer that took a beating

Saw the picture myself. Yeah.........he's gonna be out for a month. Let him rest.

10730808_874200709279612_7543806759629218357_n.jpg?oh=b0c27702e4739d4c39d3fc21d834e99a&oe=54AE0B59&__gda__=1424498821_6a5dab3e9eb4e0827d1857d8d6a93208

Kawhi Leonard is holding firm on his desire for a maximum contract, and extension talks with the San Antonio Spurs have failed to gather traction despite a looming Friday deadline, according to sources.

Oh Catman, this is gonna be fun. :shard:

Oh Catman, this is gonna be fun. :shard:/>

Good for us in two ways

1. Guy we can pursue to fill a spot.

2. Another guy that Harris has to compete with for money.