Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Official 2014-2015 Strapped-In Season Thread

Anyone else interested in Danny Green? He'll be a FA this summer, and I'm intrigued by him as a glue role player who can shoot and play good defense.

Yes for sure. Especially if we lost Tobias. I love Green coming off the bench flanked by Fournier and Gordon.

I am quite sure you will hear the Magic's name connected to Green chatter unless SA locks him down fast.

Anyone else interested in Danny Green? He'll be a FA this summer, and I'm intrigued by him as a glue role player who can shoot and play good defense.

I don't see him walking away from San Antonio though. I think Green, Splitter, Leonard are the next trio for that franchise.

Is it time to make a thread for the offseason and free agency?

Our backcourt of Payton and Dipo are wildly inconsistent. Both flash brilliance, yet both are amazingly inconsistent with their shot.

For the rest of year, I'd love Payton shooting 2-3 threes a game in order to work on his shot and confidence. Furthermore, instead of Dipo over-dribbling and forcing himself at the rim, I'd love for him to work on good ball movement and shot selection.

Our backcourt of Payton and Dipo are wildly inconsistent. Both flash brilliance, yet both are amazingly inconsistent with their shot.

For the rest of year, I'd love Payton shooting 2-3 threes a game in order to work on his shot and confidence. Furthermore, instead of Dipo over-dribbling and forcing himself at the rim, I'd love for him to work on good ball movement and shot selection.

It's love for Dipo to hand the ball off to Payton to bring it up the floor, instead of bringing it up himself which results in a turnover or bad iso shot 20-30 percent of the time.

It's love for Dipo to hand the ball off to Payton to bring it up the floor, instead of bringing it up himself which results in a turnover or bad iso shot 20-30 percent of the time.

and Payton standing in the corner doing nothing.

and Payton standing in the corner doing nothing.

Thats just standard offense though. Keeps the D somewhat spaced. We did it with Harkless, and do it with Gordon too.

The thing is that Elfrid is slowly starting to hit these 3's, just like Harkless started doing last year when he had his confidence.

Thats just standard offense though. Keeps the D somewhat spaced. We did it with Harkless, and do it with Gordon too.

The thing is that Elfrid is slowly starting to hit these 3's, just like Harkless started doing last year when he had his confidence.

Right. Everyone stands on the wing. Rondo, Tony Allen, etc. It doesn't make sense for him not to.

I guess it's fine if he can make a couple of threes a game otherwise I'd rather see him with the ball in his hands.

It had nothing to do with him making threes. An offense without Payton on the perimeter means that Oladipo can never run a pick and roll, Harris can never go iso, and we could never post up vooch

I guess it's fine if he can make a couple of threes a game otherwise I'd rather see him with the ball in his hands.

Standing at the 3 point line spaces the floor and opens up the lane for the ball handler to drive the lane or for other players to cut backdoor

• Upvote 1