CTMagicUK

Official 2015 Draft Thread

They want cousins, we dont..were the 3rd party thqt has to be convinced worth it. Ibhope we don't send vuc..

Why wouldn't we want cousins?

Because they want Cousins and most likely a team under the cap who can take on contracts is needed to balance the trade.

Exactly, but then Vucevic doesn't need to be involved

There are a lot of good bigs that are FAs this year. If we have to trade Vuc to get a great scorer and sign a new vet C that can get us 10/10 and plays good D I'm OK with that. I hate to say it but I'm also OK with trading Payton if we end up with Russell.

Exactly, but then Vucevic doesn't need to be involved

Sacramento wants him. I thought that was pretty clear. We don't have enough to give to get Cousins back.

There are a lot of good bigs that are FAs this year. If we have to trade Vuc to get a great scorer and sign a new vet C that can get us 10/10 and plays good D I'm OK with that. I hate to say it but I'm also OK with trading Payton if we end up with Russell.

Same..i love the kid and his personqlity etc, but his horrible shots limits us..russel would be an upgrade...but I DONT want to trade vuc

Sacramento wants him. I thought that was pretty clear. We don't have enough to give to get Cousins back.

How are you still having a hard time following this logic?

If Sacramento wants Vucevic more than the number 2 pick then LA doesn't need to be involved

• Upvote 1

Same..i love the kid and his personqlity etc, but his horrible shots limits us..russel would be an upgrade...but I DONT want to trade vuc

You don't necessarily have to trade Payton unless Sactown is deadset on it.

How are you still having a hard time following this logic?

If Sacramento wants Vucevic more than the number 2 pick then LA doesn't need to be involved

Yes they do cause we dont want cousins. Wed be moving up and gettin assets, not cousins.

Again, its la/kings trade..they have tp convince us wed be Getting value bqck for vuc