CTMagicUK

Official 2015 Draft Thread

I'm done debating this with you. Dude hit many huge shots in the tourney on the biggest stage and the handles aren't as bad as they're being made out to be. He's a gym rat like everyone else on our team and he will improve.

and shot charts agree with me he shoots good from ONE area of the floor. stop getting caught up in tournament hype it means nothing

chad ford says WCS has a bad ankle.....he should go on the do not draft list

Ok, is the argument that Winslow won't be a star, because I tend to agree with that take. But he's very likely going to be a high level player in the Ron Harper, Reggie Theus, Michael Finley realm.

Ok, is the argument that Winslow won't be a star, because I tend to agree with that take. But he's very likely going to be a high level player in the Ron Harper, Reggie Theus, Michael Finley realm.

I agree. There's no way this kid will be a bust, but at some point you gotta swing for the fences. Payton, Oladipo and Gordon will likely be starters when we are ready to contend, and I'm not sure that adding another blue collar type guy is the best thing for us.

Give me Hezonja, or Porzingis as a consolation prize

Yeah, it's too bad Hezonja doesn't lend itself to as many puns and images.

I read "He's on ya" suggested on Twitter but he's not a lockdown defender. We'll have to stick to the cliche Super Mario stuff

Justise Winslow might be the most "punnable" name in history

I read that many GM's have scoured Mario for the last couple years. Anyone think Rob knows enough to want him and we've intentionally been quiet about him?

I read "He's on ya" suggested on Twitter but he's not a lockdown defender. We'll have to stick to the cliche Super Mario stuff

Justise Winslow might be the most "punnable" name in history

You can read it in a Swedish accent after he's hit a few threes

He's on, Yaaah?

Bottom line is no matter what happens tomorrow we are going to walk away with at least 1 good player that will help us turn the corner... I'm excited :D/>

Ideally, yes.

Whether we pick Porz/Winslow/Mario/Johnson/WCS/Mudiay, I will get behind any of them. Just hope we pick the one that does help us turn the corner cause the reality is at least 2 of those guys are not going to be good or at least live up to their hype. That's just the way it goes.

So to summarize, whichever players puts on a Magic hat tomorrow night, I hope that player becomes the best player out of the group of Porz/Winslow/Mario/Johnson/WCS/Mudiay.