CTMagicUK

Official 2015 Draft Thread

All of this has been discussed in the thread. All of it. If you are too lazy to read people's opinions and expect deep thoughts on your own hastily thrown together ones, good luck with that.

it being discussed already doesnt mean its not true

it being discussed already doesnt mean its not true

No, it doesn't. And it would be lovely if you could actually offer some reasoned arguments as to why you think it isn't. So far, your posts on the subject have been remarkably lacking in any such thing.

(Note: I'm not saying my *own* post was much more than snark. Just that there's some genuinely good discussion by other posters that you pretty much completely ignored.)

Jonathan Givony @DrafExpress

Willie Cauley-Stein's draft range as wide as anyone's in the lottery. Has strong interest at 4, 5, 6, but could also slide to end of lottery

If Orl is still considering WCS, he's my top choice.

No, it doesn't. And it would be lovely if you could actually offer some reasoned arguments as to why you think it isn't. So far, your posts on the subject have been remarkably lacking in any such thing.

(Note: I'm not saying my *own* post was much more than snark. Just that there's some genuinely good discussion by other posters that you pretty much completely ignored.)

Thank you. Very well put.

It's odd - I'm more or less still pulling for Winslow. But I think that if the team drafted Mario, I'd actually be more excited than if they drafted Winslow. I trust their scouting a whole lot more than I trust mine, and if Mario works out, he could be pretty remarkably good for the team.

It's exciting to me because the player is exciting and I really trust Rob's and his teams scouting.

You mean you missed where I posted a 3rd party prediction based on his numbers at Duke compared to the same freshman numbers of star players in the NBA which showcase he DOES have the potential to be a star?

You missed a few pages back where a link was posted that had Coach K comparing him to Dwayne Wade and Bilas saying he would be at least as good as Iguodala?

Does that help you understand how "this forum thinks this guy is gonna be a star"?

LOL

Coach K hyping his own players? Can't believe it.

There are questions about his handles and shooting, comparing him to wade is absurd, like super. Bilas...another former Duke alum.

He has to make major improvements to become anywhere between iggy and wade

LOL

Coach K hyping his own players? Can't believe it.

There are questions about his handles and shooting, comparing him to wade is absurd, like super. Bilas...another former Duke alum.

He has to make major improvements to become anywhere between iggy and wade

Ill take their opinion over yours. I doubt we end up with the guy anyway, so I wouldn't sweat it.

Ill take their opinion over yours. I doubt we end up with the guy anyway, so I wouldn't sweat it.

You shouldn't. They're biased. But you should trust every other non biased source that agrees with them