CTMagicUK

Official 2015 Draft Thread

how does he fit in this team?

cause he can shoot

(Plus he actually plays respectable defense. He's certainly not Stein, but who is? Suggestions that he's soft though assume facts not in evidence.)

Saw a tweet that says Hezonjas dad thinks we're seriously considering Mario.

The only thing that concerns me about Mario is if it is true that Barca gave up on trying to develop him because of his ego

welcome..u want yet another foreign project only to ***** later when he doesn't work out.. or we can get a legit player that's already proven, Or reach yet another pick on some foriegn tall dude cause he can shoot and loves bball.

Even w/o the huge bust factor, how does he fit in this team? We need a defensive force to pair with Vuc, not a soft weak stretch.

All of this has been discussed in the thread. All of it. If you are too lazy to read people's opinions and expect deep thoughts on your own hastily thrown together ones, good luck with that.

Kyler on the radio just said Skiles' favorite player is Hezonja. Also being reported is Peja Stojakovic will be his personal mentor as he enters the NBA.

(Plus he actually plays respectable defense. He's certainly not Stein, but who is? Suggestions that he's soft though assume facts not in evidence.)

This is time of year where people who barely put any research in start piping in with their strong opinions that have no basis in reality.

Kyler on the radio just said Skiles' favorite player is Hezonja. Also being reported is Peja Stojakovic will be his personal mentor as he enters the NBA.

God this would be amazing.

It's odd - I'm more or less still pulling for Winslow. But I think that if the team drafted Mario, I'd actually be more excited than if they drafted Winslow. I trust their scouting a whole lot more than I trust mine, and if Mario works out, he could be pretty remarkably good for the team.