CTMagicUK

Official 2015 Draft Thread

How much room on his frame does Gordon have to bulk up, I wonder?

He's pretty lean now and is 6'9 220-225.

I think he could get to 240 and end up 6'10 , but everyone is different. Im just making these guesses based on his frame.

I think he could get to 240 and end up 6'10 , but everyone is different. Im just making these guesses based on his frame.

Yeah, he has the frame to easily carry another 15-20 lbs. Even at 6'9 with strength and his athleticism, he should be our future 4. Thats why I see us drafting Mario or Winslow.

I don't think 240 would be good functional weight for him.

He might only need to get to 230 and get stronger (as guys tend to do between 19-23). Ibaka is at 225. Bosh is at 235. Draymond is at 230. Faried is at 230. Anthony Davis is probably up to 230 now.

Yeah, I think Draymond and Blake are the guys that Aaron should be looking at. Draymond is even shorter than Aaron but he makes it up with will, defensive ability and energy.

If Vucevic develops a little bit on the defensive end we shouldn't be too bad protecting the rim

Dude, 4 paragraph limit, not 10,000 word limit.

but yeah, let's draft the guy who has to be taught how to run

lol my bad. posted it, then got caught up at work before I could make the edit. Thanks

Turner is gonna be a good player. I hope he does all the workouts this week in Chi. He's gonna surprise some people. Perfect world, get Winslow & find a way to get Turner also.

Or just give me Towns.

lol my bad. posted it, then got caught up at work before I could make the edit. Thanks

Turner is gonna be a good player. I hope he does all the workouts this week in Chi. He's gonna surprise some people. Perfect world, get Winslow & find a way to get Turner also.

Or just give me Towns.

I would take Turner over Porzingis.

Turner workout video. Dude's running "issues" are grossly overstated.

http://www.draftexpress.com/article/Myles-Turner-Workout-Video-4962

You just linked an extensive medical report provided by Turner himself that states he is getting physical therapy to strengthen muscles in order to adjust his gait. If that's not properly stating something I don't know what is.

Let me ask you this, what do you see in Turner that makes you think he's worth a high lotto pick?

He didn't start for Texas. He had the vast majority of his good games against untalented or undersized opponents. Any team that had a center over 6'9 gave him significant issues. His best games were against cupcakes. Against Kentucky he fouled out in 18 minutes and had 6 points on 1/5 shooting. Against Connecticut he had 7 points on 1/4 shooting. He finished the year scoring in single digits in 11 of the final 14 games.

Sure he can block shots. But as countless other centers have shown, blocking shots doesn't get you anywhere when you can't play decent man to man defense and have 0 offense.

Continued...

His biggest talent is the "ability" to be a face up player despite the fact he shot 21% from a college three in conference.

His shot selection was so poor that he shot 41% overall in conference. In 17/34 games this year he had a field goal % below 40%