CTMagicUK

Official 2015 Draft Thread

Duke's big 3 freshman absolutely showed out against Notre Dame today. Okafor was unstoppable on offense. Jones ran the offense well and just made the simple play and Winslow did a great job rebounding and attacking the rim.

Sure did. Okafor is as advertised. His footwork is very impressive and he always seems in control when the ball is in his hands (sure I'll take a jab at D12 whenever I can). I still don't see him as anything dominate on defense but that doesn't change him being the unanimous No1.

This UK vs UF game is really good right now. I actually like Cauley-Stein a lot. Not so much if we pick top 7, but if we win some games and pick around 8-10, I would def consider him. Seth Davis called him the best interior defender in the country and man has he looked good in this Florida game. He will never be a go-to scorer on offense but he's very Larry Sanders'ish to me.

I can't imagine having Stein-Gordon-Dipo catching lobs from Payton.

This UK vs UF game is really good right now. I actually like Cauley-Stein a lot. Not so much if we pick top 7, but if we win some games and pick around 8-10, I would def consider him. Seth Davis called him the best interior defender in the country and man has he looked good in this Florida game. He will never be a go-to scorer on offense but he's very Larry Sanders'ish to me.

They had better catch plenty of lobs because that would be the only offense to come from that lineup

Cauley-Stein reminds me of J. Noah without the motor. If he brings the intensity he can be a difference maker on defense.

Karl Towns was straight up awesome tonight. If Hennigan is intent on Vuc as long term building block then Towns is the guy to put next to him

Finally! A game I can use from him to say this is why he's going to be successful in the NBA

The only stat that concerns me with Cauley-Stein is that his BPG is down 40% from last year with more MPG. That's a pretty big drop off.

Yea but Towns clogs a lot of that paint up now.

With a global pool of talent and only 2 rounds in the draft there is no reason why you shouldn't find good players no matter where you picking from regardless of position or round.

Finally! A game I can use from him to say this is why he's going to be successful in the NBA

I have been hesitant to really jump in with him because his stat line was seemingly so disproportionate to his talent, but I'm on board now. If he can get a reliable 3 point shot he would be perfect