CTMagicUK

Official 2015 Draft Thread

Hezonja came off the bench in big games and made clutch shots. He balls out against inferior competition and hits big shots against tough matchups. I want a guy who has dunk contests against crap competition. That means he is on another level and he knows it, and can execute.

His weakness is ego really. Thats about it. Thibs could make him into a beast.

Agreed. I think Porzingis has a ton of potential but he'd be a terrible fit

Terrible. And that's my main issue with him...well that and I just don't think his game will translate near as smoothly as Mario's will.

Tell me one player that didn't work out in the NBA that was:

1) An Elite Shooter

2) An Elite Athlete

3) Had Ideal size for his postion

I only want Mario if he confirms that he wants to come right over to the NBA next season.

True, but he probably will. He's been buried on the bench a lot

I only want Mario if he confirms that he wants to come right over to the NBA next season.

Yea this is a given IMO. That would have to be cleared up first.

Chad Ford:

"Expect the Magic, Kings, Pistons and Hornets to seriously consider trading their picks. All 4 want to accelerate rebuild".

"Knicks will talk trade with everyone & are also big Justice Winslow fans. Not sure they're sold on Mudiay."

True, but he probably will. He's been buried on the bench a lot

Precisely. He was benched on multilpe occasions because he indeed wasn't committed to staying with the team. This is no Fran Vasquez.

Chad Ford:

"Expect the Magic, Kings, Pistons and Hornets to seriously consider trading their picks. All 4 want to accelerate rebuild".

"Knicks will talk trade with everyone & are also big Justice Winslow fans. Not sure they're sold on Mudiay."

I think this will be a fun draft because I could see multiple draft-day trades going down with so many teams willing to move.

Music to my ears :shard:/>

Think we would pass on Mudiay as well? IDK. Def not the biggest need by any stretch but if he's there I just can't seeing passing on a guy with his skill level. He could bakcup Payton for a while than who knows. Not like we don't need a backup PG. That would give us a really nice 3 guard rotation.

Chad Ford:

Ford also says Porzingis has a chance to go number one