CTMagicUK

Official 2015 Draft Thread

I agree. I also like Payton better. My main point was MCW was not trash. Young point doing good in the playoffs. He can't shoot but impacts the game in other ways.

Like the young players on our team, he can develop.

Exactly. He's not trash. And I don't get why people that say he is trash don't think he can develop at all. Calling him trash just makes you look stupid IMO. Even if his ceiling is a solid backup, that doesn't make him trash.

Exactly. He's not trash. And I don't get why people that say he is trash don't think he can develop at all. Calling him trash just makes you look stupid IMO. Even if his ceiling is a solid backup, that doesn't make him trash.

I personally would go as far as saying future good starting point. He could be a solid PG like George hill or Avery Johnson. Non allstar but solid game. I remember people thinking Nelson was a solid bench pg but he did good for years As starter.

I personally would go as far as saying future good starting point. He could be a solid PG like George hill or Avery Johnson. Non allstar but solid game. I remember people thinking Nelson was a solid bench pg but he did good for years As starter.

Yeah but George hill is a below average starting point guard today.

Chris Paul, Kyrie, Westbrook, Curry, Wall, jeff teague, ty lawson, lillard, Bledsoe, Lowry, and Mike Conley are all undisputedly better than hill I think.

Rose, Tony Parker, Isaiah Thomas and jrue holiday also have an argument.

He's on the same tier as Deron Williams, Reggie Jackson, Brandon Jennings, Kemba, someone I'm probably forgetting.

And young guys like Payton, Schroder, maybe exum, and someone from this draft are looking to pass him in the near future.

Chris Paul, Kyrie, Westbrook, Curry, Wall, jeff teague, ty lawson, lillard, Bledsoe, Lowry, and Mike Conley are all undisputedly better than hill I think.

He's on the same tier as Deron Williams, Reggie Jackson, Brandon Jennings, Kemba, someone I'm probably forgetting.

And young guys like Payton, Schroder, maybe exum, and someone from this draft are looking to pass him in the near future.

Deron Williams, Reggie Jackson, Brandon Jennings, Kemba,

i would say mcw has the chance to be in this tier... not there yet but can get there...

I think you're giving George Hill too much praise. He could be the worst starting PG in the league

After the Heat point guards, that is. If we can call them that

Have you seem his numbers this year? Pretty good

But yeah, rose is injury prone, Parker might retire soon, Thomas has bounced around.

Bottom line: If MCW is my backup PG, I'm not mad. If he backed up Payton next year, I would not be mad. I don't think many people would be mad if MCW was our backup PG....except maybe Space Jesus ;)

I have never been a George Hill fan, I just don't see him as starting point guard material, plays more like a tweener. His stats this year are way better though but thats also because everyone needed to pick up the slack with PG out.

http://www.si.com/nba/2015/04/27/nba-mock-draft-karl-anthony-towns-jahlil-okafor-justise-winslow-timberwolves-knicks

Mock draft from SI yesterday.

If we took Porzingis over Hezonja and Russell, I would literally turn in my season tickets the next day and burn my 25 years of Magic memorabilia, memories, pictures, posters, clothes, cards, everything.

• Upvote 1

http://www.si.com/nba/2015/04/27/nba-mock-draft-karl-anthony-towns-jahlil-okafor-justise-winslow-timberwolves-knicks

Mock draft from SI yesterday.

If we took Porzingis over Hezonja and Russell, I would literally turn in my season tickets the next day and burn my 25 years of Magic memorabilia, memories, pictures, posters, clothes, cards, everything.

That would be downright criminal