CTMagicUK

Summer League Thread

This is the best Gordon has looked.

Same with Payton.

Agreed. The team looks really good all around. Payton being more offensively aggressive and Gordon is making some good plays.

Oladipo and Seth Curry are making a mockery of Detroit. In couple of years, I see Payton/Oladipo as a top 10 backcourt in the league.

Brian Cook is in the league again after his girlfriend had cancer. He wasn't particular popular in this forum and even with me..but its good to see him back.

Payton looks like a completely different player from the first game from a confidence standpoint and Gordon is getting better looks going towards the basket. Exactly the kind of game we needed heading out of SL play.

Payton to Dipo for alley-oop! This is what I want to see all season!

Liggins....

Harper...

Are we playing the 2012 magic summer league team?

Liggins and Harper are trying to show Orlando what they left, haha.

Tell me Payton is not going to be a top 5 rookie out of this class.

This guy is a freaking stud.

We basically gambled on him being as good or better than Exum so we could take Le Freak in Gordon and mold him into a beast over a couple years.

Love it. This is the PG Orlando fans have been begging for for over 10 years.

I can't believe people whined about trading a protected pick (that will probably end up being a 2nd rounder) for a talent like this.

It's freaking hilarious.

• Upvote 2

What a game from Payton, he was robbed of a few assists because our guys got fouled, he must have had 10+ today for sure.

Gordon looked better too, these guys will definitely be more than alright.

With Payton on the team, it looked a bit out of place to see Vic with the ball so much, I thought he should let Payton handle the ball more.

Payton will definitely be up there in ROY race, because he will be in highlights all the time. Either making passes, dunking, or just for rocking that hairstyle.

Cant wait for preaseason games to start, definitely excited to see our guys play some more.