CTMagicUK

Summer League Thread

Aside from the turnovers Payton has such an efficient play style. He doesn't dominate the ball. He's a pass first player and he only, for the most part, takes shots at the rim. He'll obviously need to become at least a midrange shooter and clean up his turnovers but if he does he can be a really good PG in the NBA.

I think people forget what a hot mess Lebron was his rookie year, especially the first couple months.

He was basically a one man circus.

I just don't think they know enough about the game to even remember that in all honesty.

I was at Bron's first Summer game - it was in the Orena.

He got dunked on by Britton Johnson. See below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVluTAU-m-Y

Payton is going to be a triple double machine in a year or two. He rebounds very well and is a very good shot blocker as well.

His turnovers will go away slowly.

Smart is looking OK. Very good Defense. Some people wanted him at pick 4. I am very glad we did not do that.

Payton is going to be a triple double machine in a year or two. He rebounds very well and is a very good shot blocker as well.

His turnovers will go away slowly.

Smart is looking OK. Very good Defense. Some people wanted him at pick 4. I am very glad we did not do that.

Idk Smart has looked like the best player on the court today 8:7 is a pretty poor A/T ratio.