CTMagicUK

Summer League Thread

HELP.......Stuck at work here guy's, who amoungst our youngsters has emerged as the leader of this team? Victor I hope?

In this game, Dipo did lead and played pretty well.

Other players that played really well:

Marble, Osby, Curry -- would love to see some of these get signed.

Elfrid really struggles facing pressure while dribbling with his left hand.

+1.....Got a lot of learning to go....Noel, 7-7 from the free throw line, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ?????

Yeah where was that 2 years ago haha

The only thing that can keep him from being an impact/great player in the league is his health...In his post-game interview he mentioned he has put on 15-20 pounds of weight/muscle....I mentioned it earlier but I thought he looked quicker now than when he was at UK....Not sure how many steals he had but never seen a big guy with a steal rate like Nerlens.

Victor doesn't need to play in summer league

he will be playing a lot of pg this year, so he needs the practice. he is only in his second year. brian cook is a nine year pro and he is playing for detroit. vick is still developing.

The only thing that can keep him from being an impact/great player in the league is his health...In his post-game interview he mentioned he has put on 15-20 pounds of weight/muscle....I mentioned it earlier but I thought he looked quicker now than when he was at UK....Not sure how many steals he had but never seen a big guy with a steal rate like Nerlens.

he had 4 steals and 1 blk

As good as Noel was on defense, he played 26 mins, he's 6'11 and he had 2 rebounds. That's beyond abysmal.

It's just 1 game....He averaged 10 a game his 1 season at UK....Don't see that as a future problem.

As good as Noel was on defense, he played 26 mins, he's 6'11 and he had 2 rebounds. That's beyond abysmal.

he also had about 19pt. as skinny as he is, he will not be able to hold his position on the block. he will need to get reb with quickness and length. he needs more strength.