Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2014 Summer Trade Proposal Thread

I would be on board with either one of Nyce's deals. At first I didn't like the idea of Houston getting an offensive weapon like Melo, but I'm pretty sure that he and Dwight would eventually come to blows and that would be fun to watch.

Selfishly I would like the idea of trading for Boozer to help Chicago; That would give them the money to sun Melo and still have the MLE to sign Nikola mirotic from Europe and I would love to watch that team

Wrong forum haha

FWIW, RC Buford had some nyce things to say about Rob and his confidence in him to build us into a contender.

@Orlando_Magic: .@Spurs GM: "I implicitly believe" in Rob Hennigan's plan to rebuild the Orlando Magic: http://bit.ly/1vsSv3f

I can't believe the Bulls are reportedly open to trading Noah. That's nuts. I wonder whether they're hoping Cleveland offers the 1 pick for him. Either way, give us Taj!

I can't believe the Bulls are reportedly open to trading Noah. That's nuts. I wonder whether they're hoping Cleveland offers the 1 pick for him. Either way, give us Taj!

If the Bulls are trading their best player and don't sign Melo, whatever is left of a possible contention is over for that organization for a couple of years. I don't even believe signing Melo ordains the final component towards successful season.

It would be similar were Allen Iverson and Carmelo Anthony all over again. Players who need the ball in their hands to be effective and shooting in volumes. This is only if Derrick Rose returns healthy. Having missed three to four years, I completely confident that his value and skill has dropped tremendously.

We need a slogan for Rob Hennigan by the way. I'll begin. "Robbing our way to the SHIP!!!"

We need a slogan for Rob Hennigan by the way. I'll begin. "Robbing our way to the SHIP!!!"

I like it. Also the GOT banner is pretty cool.

I like it. Also the GOT banner is pretty cool.

Well you know our words....

Join_The_Realm_sigil_6.png

These harry potter fans going on about their hobbits...

LOLLLL