Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2014 Summer Trade Proposal Thread

Hibbert is garbage to me. I'm sorry but a 7'2" guy going scoreless in 3 playoff games is atrocious to me. Vucevic is much better IMO even though he doesn't bring the defensive presence Hibbert does.

Hibbert is garbage to me. I'm sorry but a 7'2" guy going scoreless in 3 playoff games is atrocious to me. Vucevic is much better IMO even though he doesn't bring the defensive presence Hibbert does.

What about rebounds?

What about rebounds?

Yeah didn't he go two games without rebounding too. I know you're game isn't going to be good offensively every night but that doesn't excuse not grabbing any rebounds

Maybe under a lesser contract, Hibbert becomes serviceable. Its only fair since that 180 degree turn.

I'll take Vuc. Hibbert restricts play style, is not a good offensive player and must be the worst rebounder by size in the NBA.

Thats my point. Id rather have Vuc anyday, even if his defense may be a tiny bit worse.

Wouldn't say a tiny bit but his getting better. Overall I do agree though. I'd take Vuc without a second thought.

I'll take Vuc. Hibbert restricts play style, is not a good offensive player and must be the worst rebounder by size in the NBA.

If motivated Hibbert is by far the best defensive center in the NBA. But that's the issue, he's never motivated, excepted vs. the Heat.

• Upvote 1

If motivated Hibbert is by far the best defensive center in the NBA. But that's the issue, he's never motivated, excepted vs. the Heat.

hes not a better defender than Howard

So Simmons and zach lowe said they'd rather have afflalo than wade for the next two years when you factor in salary.

Well....Afflalo's stock has blown up at the wrong time.