Sign in to follow this  
the notorious S.A.C.

Poll: Who would you want at #4?

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think would be the best pick for #4? This assumes we are essentially drafting #1...so Wiggins, Parker, Embiid and Exum are all in the picture.

• Embiid
    • Parker
    • Exum
    • Wiggins

Why isn't their an option for "the one that doesn't get traded and/or bolts to L.A."?

• Upvote 2

I'd take Wiggins, Parker, Exum, and then Embiid in that order.

At #4 I'm guessing Exum will be the pick for us but we may surprise and go Vonleh, Randle, or Smart if Embiid is available. Just my opinion

Embiid, Exum, Parker, Wiggins.

Wiggins' mentality worries me. Embiid is a must if healthy because of his upside. Exum could really fit with this team. Parker may be duplicate talent, but he's also better talent and could make for some fun lineups.

That being said, I wouldn't be disappointed with any of these guys.

How do you not take the game changing center if that is an option and providing he's healthy? I too would be happy with any of the 4 but trust Henny's choice at both picks. I'm hoping he can bundle our 12 with AA or AN and get us another great pick. A 6'6 PG plus a strong, 2 way PF to play next to Vuc will be perfect , thank you.

After reading the article on Grantland where the scouts went over each of the draft picks, Parker is now cemented in my head as the number 1 overall pick. He's such a natural scorer from all parts of the floor and a very underrated athlete. I would say Embiid, but I'm still not sold on the injury.

Out of 20 votes nobody would want Wiggins...WOW! I wouldnt have saw that one coming. I cant believe our #1 choice would be Exum also.

Wiggins is my #1 and Exum is my #2 but I voted for Exum because Wiggins with the 4th pick is just unrealistic.