Sign in to follow this  
Trey Time

Oladipo Trying To Hit A Baseball

I guess we'll win 3 championships. Then have Victor take a year or two off to play baseball, then win 3 more championships after his return. This hasn't happened before.

I guess we'll win 3 championships. Then have Victor take a year or two off to play baseball, then win 3 more championships after his return. This hasn't happened before.

I think he'll then buy the Wizards and then sell his share to come out of retirement and play for the Wiz just to retire again and then buy the Hornets.

That also never happened before.

I think he'll then buy the Wizards and then sell his share to come out of retirement and play for the Wiz just to retire again and then buy the Hornets.

That also never happened before.

He'll also save the world (and the world's best basketball players) from invading space aliens trying to steal our bball talent.

That definitely didnt happen before

He'll also save the world (and the world's best basketball players) from invading space aliens trying to steal our bball talent.

That definitely didnt happen before

And he totally won't team up with Bill Murray to defeat said aliens with a buzzer beating stretchy arm dunk wherein he defies all laws of physics, which would have been convenient to know he was capable of doing before the last seconds of the game.