Sign in to follow this  
Stu Bronsilino

who's in, who's out - roster spots, draft picks and contracts

You don't just stop liking someone :)/>

I stopped liking Dwight pretty quickly (Anyone who wants a signed full sized Dwight jersey, I have one on offer which is collecting dust!). Also I hate one of my ex's... but maybe that is just because she is a terrible terrible terrible person. Did I say she was/is terrible?

I stopped liking Dwight pretty quickly (Anyone who wants a signed full sized Dwight jersey, I have one on offer which is collecting dust!). Also I hate one of my ex's... but maybe that is just because she is a terrible terrible terrible person. Did I say she was/is terrible?

D12 did act like a ahole but for god sakes can you not blame him for leaving. The collection of talent on that team has essentially netted not one first rounder (as I said it would three years ago). Many on that team are albatross contracts no one wants and which cost you a draft pick to get rid of. Otis had compiled a pile of dung for his team and wanted to sell D12 on it. Wether he asked for some of the garbage on that team or not, he would have been mired amongst a team of piss and $****. Looking back he was a dou-che with how he handled it....but there was really no way he would contend in the near future with what was here at the time. Ownership should have cleaned house several years earlier from top to bottom including Mr. Drunk Dialer Sun In Hair Products and of course my favorite Otis.

The reason I've never been mad at Dwight is because I wanted him gone just as much as he wanted to leave.

As soon as he started moaning about wanting to leave I ran down to the Amway to hold the door open... it was the light at the end of the tunnel to get out of the cap hell that Otis "I like this team" got us into

The reason I've never been mad at Dwight is because I wanted him gone just as much as he wanted to leave.

I started to dislike him just after our Finals series, imo he changed and his ego out grew his talent, he went from being a guy who hustled on D every possession, to a guy who thought he was an offensive machine. He started to complain more, and generally did not look like the fun loving person of previous. Then his loyalty.... gone. I am glad he left, but I still dislike him and think he is a dik!

Sorry guys I've been out of town and left my spreadsheet... Will update all the new signings in a few days

Inexcusable! Information outside of tables makes no sense :panicworker:

• Upvote 1

As of now, by my count, we have 11 players OFFICIALLY under contract.

Oladipo

Payton

Fournier

Green

Harkless

Gordon

Harris

Nicholson

O'Quinn

Vucevic

Dedmon

Marble looks like a keeper too, probably will get a contract soon.

Add the "unofficial" vet duo of Ben Gordon & Channing Frye, and that's 14.

We may yet offer Nicholson as trade bait, either for a vet b/u PG or future pick.