Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2014 Playoffs Thread

Deron Williams' confidence issues have been the only handicap of the Nets. Other than that 3/4 Pierce and 2/4's of Garnett showed up for that series more than WIlliams did. That's sad. I guess I could call Deron Williams a precorpse?

Deron Williams' confidence issues have been the only handicap of the Nets. Other than that 3/4 Pierce and 2/4's of Garnett showed up for that series more than WIlliams did. That's sad. I guess I could call Deron Williams a precorpse?

Nets had that game, but their half court offense killed them. Nobody could create for themselves or others. I would have liked to see more Kirilenko at the end. He played good D on Lebron and he couldn't have been much worse for them on offense than what they had.

Well................umm...did you see game five of the Clippers and Thunder series?

Oh hell yeah. A lot of homecooking going on

It wasn't even close to homecooking. You know you saw more than that. I'm not even going to complain about it because I'm not surprised.

Bad foul call to get Deandre out. Bad calls down the stretch. Bad plays by CP down the stretch. Dumb shots by Crawford. Dumb shot by Westbrook and foul by CP. Too bad, because Durant's 8 in the final minutes for the OKC comeback was good bball. Just a bad end to a potentially great game.

Bad foul call to get Deandre out. Bad calls down the stretch. Bad plays by CP down the stretch. Dumb shots by Crawford. Dumb shot by Westbrook and foul by CP. Too bad, because Durant's 8 in the final minutes for the OKC comeback was good bball. Just a bad end to a potentially great game.

Terrible basketball all the way around, with the exception of Durant down the stretch.

That was totally bizarre. I cringed when Westbrook took that last three.

Very interesting to see that Miami and Brooklyn came down to almost the same replay on an out of bounds play and they called it Brooklyn ball due to the missed foul.