Sign in to follow this  
Crazyhorse81

Unofficial game thread - ORL @ MIL

management with a goal, not team. I feel bad for the good players on this team, they have to know that the rotations that Vaughn is pulling out his *** are not going to win games.

You feel bad for the players? The same players who make millions of dollars, date beautiful woman, get to do what they love for a living, are set up for life and only have to tank for another month before getting a extended holiday and come back to a team ready to start winning. Still feel bad for the players?

I would feel worse for players on teams like the 76ers, who basically gave away there future for what? high chances of being the worst team? They did not need to do what they did.

Our mediocrity will come to an abrupt end after next season. These players are obviously content with their current situations. Their blessed. Other than that, that satisfaction is impossible. You're going to get hungry mentally and physically. These players will be able to feed their will to compete next year after the sacrifice of one of our forum members for Durant.

You feel bad for the players? The same players who make millions of dollars, date beautiful woman, get to do what they love for a living, are set up for life and only have to tank for another month before getting a extended holiday and come back to a team ready to start winning. Still feel bad for the players?

I would feel worse for players on teams like the 76ers, who basically gave away there future for what? high chances of being the worst team? They did not need to do what they did.

They don't know if they will be coming back to this team, they all could be traded in the offseason. Also if they do come back there is no guarantee that they will be coming back to a team devoted to winning. I don't feel bad for millionaires if you looked at my posts in the political topics you would know that. I am not talking about their personal life I am talking about their will to win and how this year and last must be extremely frustrating.

Huh? What players on the Magic date beautiful women? The last time I checked, Dwayne Wade and Carmelo Anthony (just to name a few) do not play for the Magic. I don't think there is one player on the Magic that does not care about winning. Again, the last time I checked, Dwight Howard does not play for this team.

As far as the Magic's roster is concerned, how can you say it's all about the money? Except for Afflalo, Harris, Nelson, Vucevic, Oladipo, and Harkless, the other members of the current roster might not be playing in the NBA period.

In reference to your second paragraph, why would you feel for players on a team like the 76ers? Aren't our players in the same situation as the 76ers and, as you said, basically gave away their future at high chances of being the worst team?

In watching the post game interviews, I did not see any player smiling after a loss, like..."It's cool!" No, what I saw were players who looked genuinely dejected.

Edit: Btw, I read where Maurice Harkless signed to play with a Puerto Rican team this summer. This sounds like a player who wants to get better and will do whatever it takes to become a better player. This suggests to me that he cares about winning.

Huh? What players on the Magic date beautiful women? The last time I checked, Dwayne Wade and Carmelo Anthony (just to name a few) do not play for the Magic.

Wow. If you think the only players in the league that draw beautiful women are the superstar players then you are living in a fantasy land. We are talking about young men in peak physical condition that make, at the very least, several hundred thousand dollars a year. They can get almost any woman they want.

Wow. If you think the only players in the league that draw beautiful women are the superstar players then you are living in a fantasy land. We are talking about young men in peak physical condition that make, at the very least, several hundred thousand dollars a year. They can get almost any woman they want.

Maybe she's confusing "beautiful" with "famous".

As far as the Magic's roster is concerned, how can you say it's all about the money? Except for Afflalo, Harris, Nelson, Vucevic, Oladipo, and Harkless, the other members of the current roster might not be playing in the NBA period.

I'd argue that Kyle O'Quinn has been one of our top 5 players this year, especially recently. Jason Maxiell could be several places in the NBA and actually be playing. E'Twaun Moore would be playing elsewhere if not here, he's an offensive spark plug off the bench. That's 9 of our 11 players if you don't include the 2 guys we just signed from the D League. Of the other two, Nicholson would be somewhere with his offensive skill set, age, and size combo. Ronnie Price would be a vet at the end of the bench on a lot of teams. Total professional.