Sign in to follow this  
~O~

OFFICIAL GAMETHREAD: Orlando Magic @ New York Knicks

Man, this was an uncomfortably terrible game. just all around, everything was horrifically bad except for Afflalo and a few of Jameer's crafty assists.

The game was lost when the Knick's didn't have to set a play to score. They just kept shooting like it was practice.

Other than that, still happy I made the game thread. Better than nothing. Someone mentioned that the Knicks are underachieving. The Magic are too. We're already have a dark roster spot with Hedo there. We've signed 4th rank players. The Magic won't aren't playing players who would actually make a difference out there. by keeping them on the injured list or handing out DNP CD. All for the lottery. You have to underachieve to get a better spot in the lottery.

Even the tanking supporters as myself want us to win this game.

Eh, I just see it as just another game.

The game was lost when the Knick's didn't have to set a play to score. They just kept shooting like it was practice.

Other than that, still happy I made the game thread. Better than nothing. Someone mentioned that the Knicks are underachieving. The Magic are too. We're already have a dark roster spot with Hedo there. We've signed 4th rank players. The Magic won't aren't playing players who would actually make a difference out there. by keeping them on the injured list or handing out DNP CD. All for the lottery. You have to underachieve to get a better spot in the lottery.

As long as we keep taking the "cautious approach" with our high ankle sprains and contusions I think we can wrap up last place in the east. Out west though Utah really scares me.

damn, 2 blowouts on this trip already. Was hoping to win this because the worse the Knicks are the better for us (draft pick).

Also.. the worse we are, the better for us.

Am I the only one who wants the Magic to defeat Dwight and his crappy Rockets on Sunday?

If you don't want that, you're not a Magic fan.