Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2013-2014 Trade Watch Thread

What about the tank? Did the FO decide that with as weak as the east is we could make the playoffs without BBD?

+1 Yeah we still have a chance :creaturedance:

Looking ahead towards this summer, if AA continues his great play, I could see the Kings being trade partners with us with their pick or whom they choose (assuming this is possible). Why? All indications are that they want a quick turnaround, and AA and our second lotto pick could be very enticing to them.

#4 for #13 and AA = Juicy

Looking ahead towards this summer, if AA continues his great play, I could see the Kings being trade partners with us with their pick or whom they choose (assuming this is possible). Why? All indications are that they want a quick turnaround, and AA and our second lotto pick could be very enticing to them.

#4 for #13 and AA = Juicy

Unfortunately we have to take back salary to make this trade work since Sacramento is over the cap. The potential pieces coming back (Landry, Thompson, Williams, Terry) have some ugly contracts.

Unfortunately we have to take back salary to make this trade work since Sacramento is over the cap. The potential pieces coming back (Landry, Thompson, Williams, Terry) have some ugly contracts.

Well the good news is the Magic haven't been shy about spending money to get to where they're going (see buyout for Q, Baby, etc). Terry's expiring deal makes sense to me. If we could somehow draft Wiggins and Randle, for instance, that would be insane. At this point, that's a pipe dream, I know.

I doubt we will be big players in free agency this summer anyways. I could see us being willing to take back some salary if it landed us the Kings pick.

Well the good news is the Magic haven't been shy about spending money to get to where they're going (see buyout for Q, Baby, etc). Terry's expiring deal makes sense to me. If we could somehow draft Wiggins and Randle, for instance, that would be insane. At this point, that's a pipe dream, I know.

Nik

Randle

Wiggins

Joe six pack

Oladipo

I like!