Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2013-2014 Trade Watch Thread

Could we add a Henny Sad Face?.... Becuase I can imagine that he is feeling down watching everyone else who isn't tanking make moves... So much for clearing cap

I'm pretty sure Hennigan is feeling fine. Clearing cap for what exactly?

Isn't that what tank teams do... Clear money for future acquisitions?

What future acquisitions? This is the deadline. There will be no more acquisitions until the offseason when the Magic can easily have 8 or 9 mil in cap space just by cutting Maxiell and Price. Plus we're, more than likely, not going to go out and splash that cap space on anybody anyway so why does it matter? Long term flexibility is all that matters and the Magic are fine on that front.

What future acquisitions? This is the deadline. There will be no more acquisitions until the offseason when the Magic can easily have 8 or 9 mil in cap space just by cutting Maxiell and Price. Plus we're, more than likely, not going to go out and splash that cap space on anybody anyway so why does it matter? Long term flexibility is all that matters and the Magic are fine on that front.

Wow... Hello Short Sighted

Classic Magic whiff. I guess at the end of the day Magic fans deserve to see Baby fading away from the free throw line and taking anything but good shots all game, and deserve to see Nelson get throttled on defense and being able to dribble the ball at the top of the key for 15 seconds each possession, thus eliminating the possibility of ever seeing a good shot.