Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2013-2014 Trade Watch Thread

Could end up being flat-out wrong, but Porter has always screamed "bust" to me. His DraftExpress video features the most embarrassing "Weaknesses" section I have ever seen.

I agree

Could end up being flat-out wrong, but Porter has always screamed "bust" to me. His DraftExpress video features the most embarrassing "Weaknesses" section I have ever seen.

He could ... will be interesting. The Cleveland situation just looks like a cluster bomb.

Washington won't move Porter until they see what he can do. The Cavs clearly don't care for Waiters anymore and even though he kind of sucks I think it's worth taking a gamble on him since he maybe could be a good bench chucker.

No to Waiters; I'm not interested in the Cavs' trash. Bennett was a reach, Tristan was a reach, and Waiters was a reach. IMO they don't know what they're doing.

I'd take Uncle Drew though. He was a good pick.

AA & Lamb for waiters & miles, plus a pick

they don't have any good picks: Only theirs and Sacramento's (with heavy protections). That's not good compensation considering how awesome Afflalo is playing. He would definitely help turn the Cavs around.

I don't want anything to do with Waiters. By all accounts he's been a bit of a problem in the locker room in Cleveland. He'd probably come here expecting to be the 1st option and just start chucking. I think his best case is something like OJ Mayo.