Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2013-2014 Trade Watch Thread

Good value for us, no question. But Wash might have a bit too much pride to call it quits on Porter so soon.

I dont like porter so I would not trade a 2014 pick for him. We may get our pg of the future with that pick. Their will be some nice pgs around that pick: Zach, Harrison., Halan, Micic,Clarkson, Ennis, Napier and christon. (PG deep draft with exam and smart)

If we get a top 2 pick, I see us getting Embiid or Parker. Remember, Nelson was picked around the 20s.

Soul, we need to do something about your love for Porter. You could put a traffic cone out there in his place most nights and it will have a similar statistical impact.

While Toronto has played better since trading Gay, the Raptors remain active in the trade market. One opposing executive told FSO he'd be shocked if point guard Kyle Lowry was still with the team after the February trade deadline. New York and Brooklyn are reportedly most interested, but Orlando and New Orleans are also considered potential Lowry landing spots.

http://msn.foxsports...rs-trade-122313

Draftniks, how do we secure another top 7 pick in this upcoming draft? Give your best ideas

That might be too difficult. Our only hope is a dumb GM. Or we need both the Knicks and the nuggets to end up in the bottom 7

Watching OKC is so entertaining. Have I said I'd like to have Jackson or Lamb?

I'm afraid we only have an outside chance of snagging Lamb. They don't seem to be willing to part with Jackson. I would love either one though.