Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2013-2014 Trade Watch Thread

Before I was skeptical about OKC trading J-Lamb but rumor has it they're shopping him for a more veteran 3rd scorer to come off the bench.

I'd do Jeremy Lamb, Andre Roberson, Kendrick Perkins and the Mavs 1st rounder for Baby and AA.

(I tried to do it without Baby and Perkins because I'm not sure OKC will want Baby or that we will be happy about acquiring Perkins but it was the easiest way to get the numbers to match without being more creative... to be honest I'd hope for more if we have to take Perkins.)

Before I was skeptical about OKC trading J-Lamb but rumor has it they're shopping him for a more veteran 3rd scorer to come off the bench.

I'd do Jeremy Lamb, Andre Roberson, Kendrick Perkins and the Mavs 1st rounder for Baby and AA.

(I tried to do it without Baby and Perkins because I'm not sure OKC will want Baby or that we will be happy about acquiring Perkins but it was the easiest way to get the numbers to match without being more creative... to be honest I'd hope for more if we have to take Perkins.)

I had the same issue.

I think Affalo and the Babes are great trade candidates for OKC and Charlotte. As you guys know, I'd do either of those trades mentioned above, though I like the OKC one better.

I would love to get Isaiah Thomas from the Kings, he's averaging 18 points and 5 assists in only 28 mpg and he's got a TS% of 59.6. Would have to hide him on defense since he's shorter than Jameer but he's so good at offense.

I would love to get Isaiah Thomas from the Kings, he's averaging 18 points and 5 assists in only 28 mpg and he's got a TS% of 59.6. Would have to hide him on defense since he's shorter than Jameer but he's so good at offense.

I am tired of short pgs. sorry... Our pg has been short for 9+ years.... I pass