Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2013-2014 Trade Watch Thread

Where's Moldy Hobo at these days... Trade deadlines were prime time...

New regime. No leaks.

I do miss the time when we were aware of most deals a few hours before they were announced.

New regime. No leaks.

I do miss the time when we were aware of most deals a few hours before they were announced.

I do too.... So when is Captian or Jareth or DOM gonna start working for the Magic? We need our insiders back...lol

Where's Moldy Hobo at these days... Trade deadlines were prime time...

what about YBR, who allegedly was "in tight" with the D Coward? I remember he used to say that when Dwight would be gone, he'd stay right here for he fundamentally was a Magic fan … where has he been? haven't seen anything written by him in a very long while …

New regime. No leaks.

Just think a few years ago today would be the day you double checked what you just read Otis Smith traded for and wondered how drunk he was when he agreed to those terms.

Just think a few years ago today would be the day you double checked what you just read Otis Smith traded for and wondered how drunk he was when he agreed to those terms.

That's a true statement.

I would expect the internet to collapse on itself if we make no trades. Surely, the foundations of the internet infrastructure can't withstand such force of rage.

If the Magic are not able to make anything happen during this trade window, then our offseason is going to be riddled with questions around "what are we doing, what's the plan".

Word on the street is that Jameer Nelson can be had for a 2nd round pick. I don't like this at all

It is time we open up leadership and playing time for the young pups. I really want to trade Meer and Air Panda.

The only things I've heard are lots of talk about "nobody is leaving" or "it would take a big offer" with the occasional rumor about Afflalo or Meer. Doesn't seem like anybody wants Baby.