Sign in to follow this  
Janders

2013 - 2014 Never-Ending Game Thread

Well we had that coming. Before "they" made their run, the Magic kept ending plays with Glen Davis shooting. That assures our losses. Aaron Afflalo is nonexistent tonight. He simply doesn't look interested. Other than that, no one else can't be relied on to win this game. Although the Magic are still decently in the game, we're not consistent or gritty enough to win.

We play the clippers Monday.

Win or lose I can't complain about this game. We were ugly and disappointing against the Cavs but tonight we've played some fun exciting basketball and that's all I really care about this year. Meer in particular has been fantastic tonight on offense.

Well we had that coming. Before "they" made their run, the Magic kept ending plays with Glen Davis shooting. That assures our losses. Aaron Afflalo is nonexistent tonight. He simply doesn't look interested. Other than that, no one else can't be relied on to win this game. Although the Magic are still decently in the game, we're not consistent or gritty enough to win.

We play the clippers Monday.

Nothing like Baby on the left block for an off balance fade away with three seconds on the clock. Tank on.

No, I want Sacramento to win games and finish above us. They have Rudy Gay, Demarcus Cousins etc. and I think they have more tools than Philadelphia

Philadelphia is so bad that I can't imagine us finishing below them.

Ah okay, now I get it.

3.35am uk time....lets go magic!

Dedicated supporter that's what I like to see, I am in Australia and it is on at a reasonable time for us. They are playing in LA right? Well according to google it is only 7:30pm that means the game is like 3 hours away.

Dedicated supporter that's what I like to see, I am in Australia and it is on at a reasonable time for us. They are playing in LA right? Well according to google it is only 7:30pm that means the game is like 3 hours away.

dedicated no doubt sir. But if this carries on....lights out for me i think lol

dedicated no doubt sir. But if this carries on....lights out for me i think lol

Yeah you are telling me made one shot and quarter is nearly over :panicworker: