Sign in to follow this  
KandiKane

LA Clippers @ Orlando Magic

I miss the Orena and the loud crowds that use to accompany it. Oh the good ol days. I've been feeling nostalgic when it comes to the Magic recently. Been watching a lot of games from 95-98 on youtube. Just watched games 3, 4, & 5 from one of my favorite series, which is the 97 first round against the Heat. Obviously we lost so the ending was bitter, but the comeback and watching Hardaway's performance was fantastic. I was very emotionally involved in that series at the time. It was also the emergence of my favorite NBA player, Darrell Armstrong. I used to see him sitting on the corner of the court when he was an unknown 12th man, hoping we had a blowout win so he could come in for the final minute or two. He almost always came in and electrified the crowd with a steal and crazy dunk.

Anyway, sorry for the aimless rant in this game thread. Carry on. Down to a 9 point Magic lead. Hope they hold it together.

I miss the Orena and the loud crowds that use to accompany it. Oh the good ol days. I've been feeling nostalgic when it comes to the Magic recently. Been watching a lot of games from 95-98 on youtube. Just watched games 3, 4, & 5 from one of my favorite series, which is the 97 first round against the Heat. Obviously we lost so the ending was bitter, but the comeback and watching Hardaway's performance was fantastic. I was very emotionally involved in that series at the time. It was also the emergence of my favorite NBA player, Darrell Armstrong. I used to see him sitting on the corner of the court when he was an unknown 12th man, hoping we had a blowout win so he could come in for the final minute or two. He almost always came in and electrified the crowd with a steal and crazy dunk.

Anyway, sorry for the aimless rant in this game thread. Carry on. Down to a 9 point Magic lead. Hope they hold it together.

Thanks for sharing! Yeah our boys have given us all some good memories in the past 25 years!

Fark watching game via stream and I think it is Clippers commentators, do they not know how to pronounce Oladipo. He is saying Olapido it is like call Blake Friggin.

Fark watching game via stream and I think it is Clippers commentators, do they not know how to pronounce Oladipo. He is saying Olapido it is like call Blake Friggin.

I hate when local commentators are not educated with the opposing teams.

I hate when local commentators are not educated with the opposing teams.

The only thing I dont understand is that he is a #2 pick and a lot of people are mentioning his name and still they get it wrong. Why are Clippers commentators doing a Magic game though? I thought home court gets Magic commentators.

The only thing I dont understand is that he is a #2 pick and a lot of people are mentioning his name and still they get it wrong. Why are Clippers commentators doing a Magic game though? I thought home court gets Magic commentators.

Both teams have their own local commentators doing all games. Just depends on what stream you got. Looks like you got LA's local stream.