You're Fat, Pat!

Shout out to all of the veterans of this board.

2 kids, new job=not as much time to mess around at work and post.

I'm still here and I thoroughly enjoyed the beat down we applied last night, especially Victor going berzerker on the Nets.

I can't believe how some of you posted so much over the past couple of years.

I joined the board before my freshman year of college. I posted a bunch and watched every game because I had a ton of free time.

Now I have a job and a girlfriend who isn't thrilled about watching 3 or 4 magic games per week plus 1 or 2 nationally televised non-magic games, plus college football and nfl weekends.

I really have to pick and choose what I watch these days.

I can't believe how some of you posted so much over the past couple of years.

I joined the board before my freshman year of college. I posted a bunch and watched every game because I had a ton of free time.

Now I have a job and a girlfriend who isn't thrilled about watching 3 or 4 magic games per week plus 1 or 2 nationally televised non-magic games, plus college football and nfl weekends.

I really have to pick and choose what I watch these days.

Just watch a ton of stuff she likes during your down time or just make sure everything you do is what she wants. That will make your sports intake more palatable to her. Your welcome.

I'm still here as well but I don't have much time to post either. My new position keeps me rather busy. I still lurk and occasionally post though.

Just watch a ton of stuff she likes during your down time or just make sure everything you do is what she wants. That will make your sports intake more palatable to her. Your welcome.

bingo, bango this guy's got it.

Murphy & Lopez Bros. Advice Firm is on the case!

Most of us are still here.....you will see more activity once football is over and the team gets better.

Loving the Dipo pick more and more every night.

Sup.

Feels like we've come full circle from 2004, like when we drafted Dwight and T-Mac had just left. Team blown up, dust starts to settle, wait for the new guys to mature... although they seem to be maturing ahead of schedule, a bit!

Dr Phil, pretty little liars, and grays anatomy only pays out so much.

I'm still here as well but I don't have much time to post either. My new position keeps me rather busy. I still lurk and occasionally post though.

Missionary?

Sup.

Feels like we've come full circle from 2004, like when we drafted Dwight and T-Mac had just left. Team blown up, dust starts to settle, wait for the new guys to mature... although they seem to be maturing ahead of schedule, a bit!

Nobody on this forum has matured *rimshot*

• Upvote 1