Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2014 Free Agency Watch Thread

Kevin Pelton is such a hater. How can you so confidently insult prospects and disrespect general managers when these kids haven't grown in to what they could be. Just because we aren't good according to your "formula" (which, by the way, put the Cavaliers as the worst draft. You know, the team that got the best player out of it) doesn't mean these kids aren't good and are never going to be good. Pelton also destroyed Hennigan over the Dwight trade and the JJ trade, I believe, so his opinion really doesn't hold any weight with me at all.

Kevin Pelton is such a hater. How can you so confidently insult prospects and disrespect general managers when these kids haven't grown in to what they could be. Just because we aren't good according to your "formula" (which, by the way, put the Cavaliers as the worst draft. You know, the team that got the best player out of it) doesn't mean these kids aren't good and are never going to be good. Pelton also destroyed Hennigan over the Dwight trade and the JJ trade, I believe, so his opinion really doesn't hold any weight with me at all.

Those who can GM, GM. Those who can't write blogs about it for a living.

Those who can GM, GM. Those who can't write blogs about it for a living.

Otis was a GM.

There are 30 of them. Some are a lot better than others. I don't know where Hennigan fits in right now. I was one of the few last summer willing to post in this forum that I had some doubts about the strategy of allowing the team to become terrible for an unknown period of time. I got totally blasted, with everyone else saying that it was the only possible strategy that made sense, and that we'd have a dramatic turnaround after we got some great players during the totally loaded draft this year.

I'm still reserving judgment on Hennigan. I think he's getting way too much credit in this forum for being some kind of a genius. Maybe he will turn out to be, but he hasn't proved it so far. It's not like he had a track record as a GM before he came here.

Otis was a GM.

There are 30 of them. Some are a lot better than others. I don't know where Hennigan fits in right now. I was one of the few last summer willing to post in this forum that I had some doubts about the strategy of allowing the team to become terrible for an unknown period of time. I got totally blasted, with everyone else saying that it was the only possible strategy that made sense, and that we'd have a dramatic turnaround after we got some great players during the totally loaded draft this year.

I'm still reserving judgment on Hennigan. I think he's getting way too much credit in this forum for being some kind of a genius. Maybe he will turn out to be, but he hasn't proved it so far. It's not like he had a track record as a GM before he came here.

PLUS 1.....My green's are done for the day, lol.

Cosmo (LA)

Is there and advantage in drafting defensive players since when it comes time to lock them up they wont cost as much as the high scorers?

Amin (3:45 PM)

I think unless someone is a world class defensive player (or outstanding two way player), you can always get defenders for cheap.

Hmmmmmm..............

Clay (Dallas,TX)

Player(s) you're most looking forward to seeing in summer league play?

Amin (4:00 PM)

Andrew Wiggins and Jabari Parker

Will they be in Orlando league ???

Clay (Dallas,TX)

Player(s) you're most looking forward to seeing in summer league play?

Amin (4:00 PM)

Andrew Wiggins and Jabari Parker

Will they be in Orlando league ???

While I am extremely happy that you have found a few new friends that consistantly support your take on things why exactly are you continueing to post information about summer league, our draft picks, etc in the Free Agency thread? If you are looking to stir things up as much as possible and continue to be the boards version of Skip Bayless lets try to at least keep it in the appropriate threads.