Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2014 Free Agency Watch Thread

There is really no one on the Bobcats roster that I would want... Kemba maybe but we could get a better point guard (efficient) than him.

i would do either the det pick or zeller/24 for AA. would save nelson for some team wanting capspace for a melo run, get another asset outta that

Agree with all

i would do either the det pick or zeller/24 for AA. would save nelson for some team wanting capspace for a melo run, get another asset outta that

Why in the bluest of hells would you want Zeller?

Indeed. Could we be looking at 3 lotto picks? You bet your butter toast we could!

The Charlotte news is phenomenal. Meanwhile, if the Thunder lose, I also fully expect them to come calling.

Indeed. Could we be looking at 3 lotto picks? You bet your butter toast we could!

The Charlotte news is phenomenal. Meanwhile, if the Thunder lose, I also fully expect them to come calling.

We could use pieces from the Thunder but I don't see Charlotte being anything worth it besides picks and even then would Detroit's pick even be top 10?

Charlotte has Detroit's pick this year which is Top 8 protected, I'd move Afflalo if it goes to Charlotte.

protected as in if its 8 it will go to the cats? Explain if you can please. I'm abit confused.

If we got 3 lotto picks WOW!