Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2014 Free Agency Watch Thread

Love brings 24 and 12 with great 3 point shooting. Wiggins is a rookie who could end up being nothing. Why the Cavs haven't done the deal yet is what I question. There was a rumor recently that the 6ers wanted Waiters so they might get involved in the trade with Thad Young to offer.

You shouldn't overhype Love's stats. He's still playing for the T-Wolves.

You shouldn't overhype Love's stats. He's still playing for the T-Wolves.

24 and 12 is impressive no matter what team you're playing for(especially with Love's efficiency). I think the Cavs are just hesitant because Wiggins could very well be much better than Love eventually.

24 and 12 is impressive no matter what team you're playing for(especially with Love's efficiency). I think the Cavs are just hesitant because Wiggins could very well be much better than Love eventually.

We will see.

We will see.

I also think part of it is Wiggins looks like he'd definitely take a few years to develop. LeBron honestly might lose a step by the time Wiggins is ready. Love is ready now.

Right, it's not like 24 and 12 becomes 12 and 6 on a good team.

The problem is, his numbers are inflated as they aren't contributing to wins and he doesn't have to defer as much.

He's not a fraud but he's also not a top 5 nba player.

The Orlando Magic are on track to sign second-round pick Devyn Marble within the next 24 hours -- perhaps later today.

The Orlando Magic are on track to sign second-round pick Devyn Marble within the next 24 hours -- perhaps later today.

I expect him to have a D League All Star year for the Erie Bayhawks this season.

I expect him to have a D League All Star year for the Erie Bayhawks this season.

I think Marble has a good chance to make the team seeing as he's a shooter and that's something we are in shorter supply of.

Personally, if Gordon doesn't develop this season as a #4 pick should, I could see him going down to the D-League to get more minutes and work on his offensive skills against lower competition. Not sure if a lottery pick in the top 5 has ever been to the D-League in year one, but Gordon is just that far away in terms of contributing against NBA players at this point, in my opinion

I think Marble makes the team but with Dipo, Fournier, Ben Gordon and even Harkless at SG minutes will be scarce.

Hennigan wanted a dedicated D League affiliate like OKC has to develop players who use to sit at the end of the bench getting garbage minutes (i.e. Doron Lamb).

I think Dedmon, Marble and maybe Osby if he gets a camp invite will spend a lot of time in Erie this year.

The Orlando Magic have agree on a three-year contract with second-round pick Devyn Marble.

The three-year deal will fully guarantee Marble's rookie season, while his second and third year will become guaranteed after specific trigger dates.

Unless things have changed, players in the D-league that we sign to contracts still count against our roster limit. Someone is going to get cut. My guess is willie green.