Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2014 Free Agency Watch Thread

Oh no, I just looked up FOURNIER.

I was laughing and gagging all at once. Everyone, please take care of your perineum.

Oh no, I just looked up FOURNIER.

I was laughing and gagging all at once. Everyone, please take care of your perineum.

If you don't, it will necrotize

The Chicago Bulls have offered a package of Taj Gibson and rookies Doug McDermott and Nikola Mirotic to the Minnesota Timberwolves for All-Star forward Kevin Love, a league source told SheridanHoops.com on Wednesday.

The Chicago Bulls have offered a package of Taj Gibson and rookies Doug McDermott and Nikola Mirotic to the Minnesota Timberwolves for All-Star forward Kevin Love, a league source told SheridanHoops.com on Wednesday.

That's actually a great deal for the bulls. I don't see why the wolves even entertain it unless Saunders is mental. The Cleveland deal OTOH is stupid. I would never give up Wiggins. Not when he has a chance to learn from Lebron. And the fact Lebron could bounce after season's end.

That's actually a great deal for the bulls. I don't see why the wolves even entertain it unless Saunders is mental. The Cleveland deal OTOH is stupid. I would never give up Wiggins. Not when he has a chance to learn from Lebron. And the fact Lebron could bounce after season's end.

Kevin Love going to Cleveland would make a hilariously poor defensive team.

Call me vindictive, but I would love it. I honestly hope CLE jumps the gun, and sends Wiggins out for Love. I don't think I could stand the Lebron/Kyrie/Wiggins hype.

I don't understand WHY the Cavs want Love. Yea, he's an all star (some would even say superstar) but what problem does he solve? They have plenty of offense with Kyrie, Waiters, Bennett, and company. They have Wiggins to guard the opposing best player every night. And they have a deep bench with Varejao, Thompson, Miller and possibly Allen. They need a defensive minded C IMO to complete the team. Not Kevin Love who does not defend, and therefore not worth giving up all this young talent for. I don't see the Wolves agreeing to a deal without Wiggins, and that's where the talks should end for Cleveland.

I don't see why they can't solve their problem by dangling Waiters and/or Thompson, as those guys look most expendable.

I don't understand WHY the Cavs want Love. Yea, he's an all star (some would even say superstar) but what problem does he solve? They have plenty of offense with Kyrie, Waiters, Bennett, and company. They have Wiggins to guard the opposing best player every night. And they have a deep bench with Varejao, Thompson, Miller and possibly Allen. They need a defensive minded C IMO to complete the team. Not Kevin Love who does not defend, and therefore not worth giving up all this young talent for. I don't see the Wolves agreeing to a deal without Wiggins, and that's where the talks should end for Cleveland.

I don't see why they can't solve their problem by dangling Waiters or Thompson, as those guys look most expendable.

Dieng is apparently involved in a possible trade, he could close the void.

Love brings 24 and 12 with great 3 point shooting. Wiggins is a rookie who could end up being nothing. Why the Cavs haven't done the deal yet is what I question. There was a rumor recently that the 6ers wanted Waiters so they might get involved in the trade with Thad Young to offer.