Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2014 Free Agency Watch Thread

its like bosh saw everything that lebron did right in going home and once he got his shot he turned to Houston and goes "naw B, imma keep it 100" and did the exact opposite. lol

• Upvote 1

He's getting way more money than he deserves because Miami is now desperate. I'm sure Bosh would like some more rings, but he does have 2 and can now rake in some big time bucks playing in South Beach. I don't see it being doom and gloom for him.

True, if I were him I'd have done the same for that money.

I would rather see him go back to Miami than to Houston. Without Lebron, Miami will not be a contender, and without Bosh, Houston won't be any better than last year.

4th seed at best for them next year. likely more like 6 seed. What an idiot.

So he's an idiot for taking a five year deal worth $118 million?

Going to Houston he'd earn less, and there's no guarantee he'd win more rings there. In the west there is the Spurs and OKC, and rising teams like the Trail Blazers and Warriors, and some borderline teams like the Mavs and Grizzlies. No easy task getting to the finals in the west. In the east he could have a chance if they build a supporting cast.

We didn't we offer 27 million for Isaiah Thomas...

I wish we had. Big fan of his. Not sure why the Suns did though unless they think they'll lose Bledsoe.