Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2014 Free Agency Watch Thread

Which were? Honestly I didn't hear it haven't heard anything negative come out of Jabari's mouth about playing in Milwaukee

Nothing negative. No way. He's a stand-up guy. Anytime he was asked where he wanted to play his response was always emotionally and emphatically Chicago. Then afterwards, his immediate representation of himself was that he was a symbol of Chicago. I'm not saying it's fact, just that if the bucks continue as they have in recent history and Kidd continually brings the drama I would be more surprised to see him stay then go play in his home. From my understanding, he wanted to go to Milwaukee and not Cleveland so badly because it was so close.

Also...

http://www.theonion.com/articles/breaking-lebron-james-leaning-toward-joining-alqae,36417/

Lol

Not sure if your joking but he is on a rookie contract since we drafted him in the 2nd round.

I'm just messing around man, I'm just saying that because I really hope he makes the final roster. Marble just looks like he belongs

Nothing negative. No way. He's a stand-up guy. Anytime he was asked where he wanted to play his response was always emotionally and emphatically Chicago. Then afterwards, his immediate representation of himself was that he was a symbol of Chicago. I'm not saying it's fact, just that if the bucks continue as they have in recent history and Kidd continually brings the drama I would be more surprised to see him stay then go play in his home. From my understanding, he wanted to go to Milwaukee and not Cleveland so badly because it was so close.

Also...

http://www.theonion.com/articles/breaking-lebron-james-leaning-toward-joining-alqae,36417/

Lol

The 19-year-old from Chicago was the player the Bucks really wanted. And as he said so directly on Wednesday, he wanted to be with the Bucks because they were "all in" on him.

"They're a young team and I feel I can contribute right off the bat," Parker said on draft night. "I feel like I'm going to be able to grow with that organization. I'm trying to be a throwback player and only stick with one team.

-My link

Listen, again, I'm not stating as fact. Just a gut feeling from what I've watched in interviews. I'm sure LeBron thought the same thing when he got drafted. His hometown or not. If the team continues to be mismanaged then he very well may be out.

God I hope Lebron and Melo decide soon. There's nothing happening in free agency until they decide.

If Lebron goes back to Cleveland I expect them to bring in some old faces like Mike Miller to surround him.

God I hope Lebron and Melo decide soon. There's nothing happening in free agency until they decide.

If Lebron goes back to Cleveland I expect them to bring in some old faces like Mike Miller to surround him.

No way.. drag it out more... that way more of the better FAs get signed by other squads.

I'm just messing around man, I'm just saying that because I really hope he makes the final roster. Marble just looks like he belongs

I thought so and yes I agree....would like to see him on the roster this year. I think he could be a contributor off the bench.