Sign in to follow this  
30Assists

Magic vs Pacers 10/29/13

Aside from Nicholson going insane, I like most of what I've seen from these guys. I think Paul George is a player Harkless should model his game after, they have very comparable rookie stats and are both 6'9 slashing forwards. Oladipo looks great on both ends of the floor, even Kyle O'Quinn played really well while he was out there. I like Maxiel's playing style, he's a pest on defense. Overall team defense still needs work, and hopefully Afflalo finds his offense in the second half (zero field goals so far).

Nicholson has bundles of offensive talent games like this do not surprise me.

H's a certified impact player imo

it'd be really surprising if he continued scoring in the second half. A lot of players can go on a streak.

it'd be really surprising if he continued scoring in the second half. A lot of players can go on a streak.

o i know that. but i jst really believe he wil have alot of value for us down the line.

o i know that. but i jst really believe he wil have alot of value for us down the line.

What is going on with Vuc he looks flat and making dumb decisions.

cant watch the game but happy with the big L that is coming our way. this feels like a W.

But block party.... Hibs 7, West.... yest West 5. George 3

This game reinforces what I thought going in. Turnovers will be the single stat that makes or breaks this young Magic squad. That said, Oladipo looked good for his first outing.

cant watch the game but happy with the big L that is coming our way. this feels like a W.

But block party.... Hibs 7, West.... yest West 5. George 3

everyone felt like attacking the rim. I don't think oladipo had a missed shot that was not blocked. wrong team to challenge continuously.