Sign in to follow this  
30Assists

2013 - 2014 Regular Season Thread

Next time I should read the pink card on the desk. smh

To be fair, we picked them both up from Houston via trades, they both played well for us, and neither did much of anything after leaving Orlando.

To be fair, we picked them both up from Houston via trades, they both played well for us, and neither did much of anything after leaving Orlando.

And they kinda look alike

Yeah all the above led to my premature senior moment...there might have been some tequila and a mother in law that contributed to the lapse as well

Are you sure it wasn't Steve Francis that lead us to the finals? Steve Francis played for the rockets and was traded hear during our....."CHAMPIONSHIP RUN"....you know..with Doug Christie as our leader?

Steve_Francis_Struggle_Face.jpg

10 games left in the season for us now guys. Finishing strong is all that matters. We need to contend for the lottery title and win another number one pick.

2-8 down the stretch. 22-60 record.

.200 winning % may be too much down the stretch considering how Utah is playing. ATL needs to wake the F up.

.200 winning % may be too much down the stretch considering how Utah is playing. ATL needs to wake the F up.

Utah has 23 wins which is more than 22 wins...

While we're on the subject (like we've ever been off it) I really hope the Sixers get some sort of draft karma for so blatantly trying to tank by trading two of their 3 best players for precisely nothing.

History supports that: I think the last time the worst team won the #1 pick was conveniently LeBron in Cleveland. It seems, especially recently, that the #2-4 slot has gotten the #1 pick.

History supports that: I think the last time the worst team won the #1 pick was conveniently LeBron in Cleveland. It seems, especially recently, that the #2-4 slot has gotten the #1 pick.

Yep. "The field" always has a better shot at winning the lotto.