Sign in to follow this  
30Assists

2013 - 2014 Regular Season Thread

Shame on all of us…

Did we forget that Harris thrived in Orlando last year … while Baby was out with a broken foot for the season?

Since Baby has been paid to leave, opening up space for Harris and others, Harris has averaged 25 pts/gm and 7 bds/gm on 65% shooting. I fully expect this opportunity will allow for Harris to grow and thrive as a player. Go Magic!

Shame on all of us…

Did we forget that Harris thrived in Orlando last year … while Baby was out with a broken foot for the season?

Since Baby has been paid to leave, opening up space for Harris and others, Harris has averaged 25 pts/gm and 7 bds/gm on 65% shooting. I fully expect this opportunity will allow for Harris to grow and thrive as a player. Go Magic!

I'm surprised that our GM hasn't been arrested for robbery because of that trade with Milwaukee. Also, the fact that Tobias is only 21 years old adds icing to the cake. He already seems to have the swagger of a veteran.

According to Hollinger's playoff odds the Nuggets now have a 0% chance at making the playoffs. With them being 8 games back of the 8th seed I think it's safe to say that's not too far away from being true. Now all we need is for Atlanta/Brooklyn/Charlotte to keep the Knicks at bay and we have 2 lottery picks.

:bigparty:

As of yesterday sometime, the Magic have the 3rd worst record in the league (bypassed Philly), New York has the 8th worst, and the Nuggets have the 10th worst.

The season can't end soon enough before one or more of these three teams win too many games! :shard:

As of yesterday sometime, the Magic have the 3rd worst record in the league (bypassed Philly), New York has the 8th worst, and the Nuggets have the 10th worst.

The season can't end soon enough before one or more of these three teams win too many games! :shard:/>

My math might be off but the nuggets have the 12th worst.

My math might be off but the nuggets have the 12th worst.

http://www.tankathon.com/

Your math is correct.

While we're on the subject (like we've ever been off it) I really hope the Sixers get some sort of draft karma for so blatantly trying to tank by trading two of their 3 best players for precisely nothing.

I enjoy Kyle O'Quinn.

Untitled.png

The is classic Kyle, he is fun to watch on and off the floor. Very much more than BBD. But I have an issue with that assistant coaches reaction. Where is the FIRE? Come on Man, he looks Verklempt as Mike Myers on SNL would say. LOL

The the edge of the ending of a wonderful regular season..its time to finish strong. 18-64

The Magic are expected to re-sign center Dewayne Dedmon to a second 10-day deal, reports Marc J. Spears of Yahoo! Sports amid his weekly power rankings. The undrafted rookie has played in just one game for a total of three minutes so far for Orlando after inking with the team nearly a week ago, but it appears the Magic are confident they can find more time for him. It’s unclear if the Magic have similar plans with Adonis Thomas, who signed a 10-day contract with the team at the same time Dedmon did.

looking at that tank a thon site, I think it's been well established that we 'won' the dwight trade, but man...how crazy would it have been if we some how negotiated the more favorable of the nuggets/knicks pick and ended up with 2 top 5 picks in this draft...*shivers*

http://www.tankathon.com/