Sign in to follow this  
30Assists

2013 - 2014 Regular Season Thread

dwighthillary.gif

Why Drain-O Why.... I was hoping he would choke on that freakin cookie... What a waist of talent Howard is. I better stop before I go into pages of my despise for that horrible person.

Edited by Captain Hi-Top
Edited for content

Why Drain-O Why.... I was hoping he would choke on that freakin cookie... What a waist of talent Howard is. I better stop before I go into pages of my despise for that horrible person.

Aww man... I was merely pointing out a fact that Howard has fathered more kids than Championship series wins. But I guess those two words were kind of .. Well not the machine word.. So it was only that one word..but it was politically correct... lol

Affalo's numbers are heading back down to earth. If my memory is correct, his PER was 21 or so earlier in the year. Now it is at 17.6. I'd be delighted if we could somehow get a lottery pick for him.

He ain't getting out. They can match any offer he gets when he becomes a free agent.

While I tend to agree and I don't think Kyrie is that kind of guy, they won't keep a disgruntled player that is a locker room cancer. As Magic fans, we should be season veterans when it comes to how a player can force his way out of a situation.

But again, I don't see anything coming of this. Something's gotta give.